Who ya callin' greaser?

Start from the beginning

I stared at the ground and kicked a balled up burger wrapper. "He's still mad at me." I said under my breath.

Pony sighed softly and I saw him look at me from the corner of my eye. "He'll get over it." He said bluntly. "Dally loves you a whole lot, you know." Pony also stuffed his fists in his pockets and looked at the ground. "you may not realize it sometimes, 'cause you've known 'em so long, but everyone else can tell that he acts differently 'round you." I swallowed hard and twitched my lip. "Not everyone's gotta brother that loves them like Dally does you." He said lowering his voice to almost a whisper.

"You do." I said quickly looking up at him. "In fact, you got two."

Before he could say anything else, Soda ran up to us, smiling. "Hi-a guys." He smiled brightly. "Sophie," He turned his attention to me. "I saved you a seat next to me." He motioned me to follow him, and skipped to his seat. 

I followed him and I sat down, him on my right

I followed him and I sat down, him on my right. Pony sat next to me on my left. Steve sat in front of Soda, Two-Bit in front of me, and Darry in front of Ponyboy. We all settled in and watched the movie for only a moment before I noticed that Darry looked dissatisfied. "You okay Darry?" I asked leaning forward. 

He turned around to me and made a sour look. "I hate movies." He said bluntly. 

Steve took a sip on the beer he was drinking and chuckled. "Then why don't ya leave then superman?"  

Darry gave Steve a dirty look, then looked at me and Pony. "I'm gonna go on home. Don't stay out too late."

Pony nodded and I spoke. "Hey, if you see Dallas, can you make sure he's not gonna do somethin' stupid?" I asked, knowing Dally's behavioral patterns. 

"Yeah sure, what happened?" Darry replied. 

"Nothin'." I sat back in my chair and looked at the movie screen. "Just wanna make sure he's alright."

I glanced at Darry for half a second, then back at the screen. Darry shrugged and walked away. Soda and Steve chatted quietly for a few minutes while me, Two-Bit and Pony watched the movie, none of us really paying attention. Then, Two-Bit took out a cigarette and a lighter. He flipped open the lighter coolly and lit it. He held the cig to the flame and puffed out smoke. "Ain't that bad for your health?" I leaned forward and asked. 

"I dunno." Two said taking it out of his mouth and blowing the smoke out. He smiled and took a long drag on it. "Here." He said handing the cigarette to me. "Have a smoke." I hesitated for a moment and he chuckled and pushed it closer to me. "Have a hair on your chest!" 

"I don't think so." I half smiled.

"Well if you won't, I will." Pony said taking it out of Two-Bit's hand. He took a long drag and closed his eyes. When he opened them again, he blew out the smoke.