A/N

Heya guys! Sorry this isn't an update, but I swear the next chapter is almost done! I just wanted to tell y'all that I'll probably be publishing two more parts for Dally's Little Sister. The first one will be the day after Dally's death, and the one after that will be what happened to all the characters in the end. You guys have been extremely supportive throughout the whole book and ILYG so freaking much! I've already started playing around with the first chapter of my next book which will be called... drum roll pleaseeeeeee.........

The Outsiders: Summer as a Greaser

It's hopefully going to be really good, I already have big plans for it. So if you aren't already, follow me so you can get updated about that. Also, go read my other fanfic: The Outsiders: And the girl from the future and I also have some imagines that I write when I'm bored so check those out too!

Once again, I can not express how much I love you guys! Eight months ago I made a Wattpad account just to write for myself, but you guys have shown tremendous support and I just wanted to say how funny I think you guys are! You guys leave the funniest comments EVER! Thank you so much for being the best fandom ever and I hope y'all continue to read my stuff. 

Also, if you guys ever have suggestions for the book or just want someone to talk to, just message me or leave a comment! I'm usually always on my laptop so my doors always open!

Love you guys!