Who ya callin' greaser?

A/N

Hey guys, before we get to the next chapter, I just wanted to remind you that I love hearing feedback from you guys, even if it's way after the chapter is published, I always read them and they give me a good laugh 'cause you guys are seriously hallarious. If you guys commented and voted on the chapters, it would mean the world to me and maybe even motivate me to write a little faster and get the chapters out more frequently. 

Thanks for reading, now back to the story! : )

SOPHIE'S P.O.V.

I wanted to keep walking, but for some reason, Pony turned around to Bob's request. The last thing I wanted to do was leave Pony in the unforgiving, unmerciful hands of the socs, so I turned around with him. I could see him glance over at me, and give a half smile because I stayed with him. We watched as Bob pushed past Cherry and Marcia and came up to us. He opened his mouth to say something, but I spoke first. "We don't want no trouble." I quickly said. 

He was looking at Ponyboy before I spoke, but now he switched his stare to me. He looked me up and down. "You're the winston girl ain't you?"  I clenched my jaw tight and didn't reply. "You think you're so tuff 'cause you're a Winston." He spat. "Well lemme tell you, you ain't tuff and neither is your sissy brother." 

I clenched my fist and was a tenth of a second away from punching him, but Pony sensed my anger and grabbed my hand

I clenched my fist and was a tenth of a second away from punching him, but Pony sensed my anger and grabbed my hand. I took a deep breath and thought of something awful to say, putting him in his place, but before I could utter a word, a voice rang out from behind me. "We gotta problem here?" 

It was Dally. Dally came up next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Dally didn't even look at me and I could tell he was still mad about what happened earlier in the diner. Bob looked back and forth between me and Ponyboy and Dally with his mouth slightly ajar forming a cocky half smile. Bob then glanced back at Cherry and Marcia, then back at us. "Nope," He said putting his hands up and backing away. "No problem here." He said with a dissatisfied frown.

Bob turned around and pushed past Marcia and Cherry again, they promptly looked at us for a second, Cherry with a cool, collected look, and Marcia with a dirty stare. Then they followed Bob back to their mustang most likely. Dally quickly took his arm off me and started to walk over towards the exit, without looking at me or saying a word. "Dal'-" I stopped myself before I made things worse. 

"C'mon Soph," Pony said gently nudging me on the arm. "Let's go sit down with the rest of the gang for the movie." 

I nodded slightly and we started to walk over. I glanced over my shoulder and Cherry, Marcia, and Bob were all nowhere to be found. I looked back foward and stuffed my hands in my pockets. I looked over at the big movie screen that was playing some beach movie that I don't think anyone really payed attention to. Everyone only came here for two reasons: To make trouble, or to make out.