Chapter 1

Ages
Twins: 17
Camila: 31
Lauren: 32

Chapter 1

It was another peaceful day at the Jauregui household- oh who am I kidding? I mean, if by peaceful you mean Luna blasting her new Panic! at the Disco CD and Mia having a small girls-only party out by the pool with music blasting as well, then yeah, peaceful.

"Luna! Bajale un poco mija!" Camila shouted through the door, even from there they music was super loud. "Luna!"

"What mom?!" The teenager glared as she opened the door.

"Watch your tone young lady." Camila said sternly. "I said, can you please lower down the volume? Zendaya and Becky can here it from their house."

Zendaya and Becky decided to move in right next door to the Jauregui's once they moved out of the large apartment. Becky's younger brother Frankie, who was the same age as the twins, also lived with them due to him wanting to change schools. He was a nice guy and occasionally hung out with Luna, his 'lesbro'. The guy also may have had a small crush on Mia he may have told Luna accidentally about.

"Sorry mami, I didn't mean to snap. I'll lower down the music." Luna said quietly and closed the door behind her before Camila could ask what was wrong.

Lately Luna had been locking herself in her room, avoiding talking to anyone. Both twins had their own rooms now, so they were free to decorate it anyway they liked. Camila had noticed that both girls aren't close as they used to, something had happened between the way and she wanted to know why. Lauren on the other hand knew what was wrong, she had walked past the twins when they were having a heated discussion in the den.

"Mia, bajale un poco porfa?" She said to her other daughter.

"Sure mami. Can you bring us a couple sodas? I forgot them in the cooler." Mia giggled as one of her friends splashed her. Nodding Camila was off into the kitchen.

"Helloooo? Anyone home? Quatas? Camren?" A guys voice rang from inside.

"Hey there Frankie."

"Oh Mila, what's up?" He greeted, shining her his best smile.

"Nothing new, now what brings-" One look at his outfit and she knew what he was here for. "Mia's out back, please don't do anything that may cause me to pull you home by your ear kid." She smiled sweetly.

"No problem Mila."

"Oh before you go, here take them these." At least she didn't have to go back outside.

****
"Hey Luna, we're going down to the pizza parlor for a slice, wanna come with?" Mia said standing outside her sister's door.

"Go away."

"Come on Luna, I know how much you love-" As Mia opened the door, she quickly closed her eyes and the door. "Luna!"

"I told you to fucking go away!" Luna practically growled as she got off her bed and shoved the other girl off of her. "Every fucking time Mia!"

"It's not my fault you forget to lock the door. You're lucky it's me catching you fucking random girls and not our moms."

"Fuck off Mia."

****
"Hey are you alright Mia?"

"I'm fine Frankie."

"Are you sure, because you seem upset." He got closer to her and grabbed her hand. "Talk to me?"

So Mia did, someone was willing to listen so she was willing to let them in. Except her mothers, she knew they would always drop everything and be there when their daughters needed them, but the twins didn't want to open up to them anymore.