Days on the ship

Day one- Board ship, unpack, explore, x club, eat, sleep.  Simple.
Day two- at sea*, meet two new friends, swim, eat, x club* (club for teens where we hang out), eat, go to an epic party and dance till mid night, sleep.  Not as simple.
Day three- at Santorini*, wake up, eat breakfast, go to hideaway*, meet my friend, go walk around, go to game on*, eat, dock at sea, take a boat to Santorini, ride a donkey (Candy) up a cliff, almost fall off donkey multiple times, buy stuff in Santorini, walk around, eat in Santorini, go on cable car*, back to ship, walk around, read, type, sleep.
Day four- at Athens*, We went to see the Acropolis and it was super cool. I am writing at ten and have to go to bed so more on that later.  Buuuuutttt, there was this really creepy person with pale skin and dark brownish red eyes and super long gnarled yellowing nails.  She was like 45 years old, but you can never tell with monsters.  Oops.  Forget I said that last part.  We wandered around and bought stuff but if I tell you everything my family bought, we'd be here for ages.  Anyway, I did buy a splat pig which was neon green.  I named him Alien Piggy (RIP Piggy) and long story short, my brother killed him.  A splat pig is a pig you throw at a surface and it goes into a puddle and then reforms. 
Day five- at Athens- again.  We went to a museum that had all the stuff from the Parthenon that wouldn't survive much longer like statues and pedestals and wall pieces with carvings.  It was built on an archaeological dig site that was being actively excavated.  It was covered by glass and you could see it as you walked over it.  In other words, cool crap.  Also, I got a Greek cook book so I'd I post pictures of food... and there were dogs and cats everywhere.  Five dogs, two cats seen in those two days.  One cat in Santorini.  They were adorable and I couldn't pet them.  😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Day six- at Mekenos, We walked around and didn't see any pelicans but tons of cats.  It is day eight so I only know the total cuz I forgot to write it down of all eight days, which us 45 cats and 31 dogs.  They were so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Day seven- at Crete, we had a tour where the guide told us all the local plants and stuff.  (Ms7 and FBF, she showed us a pepper corn tree!  I ate a ton of them.  If only there were pasta...) like almond, figs, lemons, pomegranate (they weren't ripe😭😭😭), olive, walnut, and, of course, pepper corn.  We went to a church thing I can't remember the name of and they had a dog who was dehydrating herself because there was a lizard in her water.  We named her Lupa.  🐕She was a brindle hound.  She was so adorable and her water with the lizard was green so we gave her fresh water and untangled her chain and pet her.  We went to a winery and got to sample different wines.  They had two dogs and a cat that I got to name!  The dogs were Oscar and Olivia and the cat was Glory.  She reminded me of a part of the book in book three where Glory turned beetle green with curls of amber.  She was amber and white with green eyes. I only had a sip or two of the wine samples.
Day eight- at Rhodes, this place is awesome.  The tour was cool and there was another Acropolis, when we pulled into port, you could see ruins, there were goats and cats and dogs, donkeys, and.... ("'Ooh, the suspense!'" -Scarlet,) Parrots and conures.  They were at this restaurant and you could hold them and take pictures.  There was this one run away conure though.  He was pooping on a park bench a few feet away from his perch.  (Conure is a new OC).  We rode donkeys and I got my own donkey🏇🏇🏇🏇🏇 yyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!  We swam 250 feet out to where it was 30-50 feet deep in the Aegean Sea.  The water was so clear, we could still see the bottom.  It was so cold.  Also, when we got back to shore, me, mom, and Vesuvius all stayed in the shallows and waited for the nibble fish.  They eat your dead skin.  I got nibbled!  It was really fun, though it sounds painful, but it's not.  🐠
Day nine- at sea, What can I say?  I swam and played mine craft in the X Club and got incredibly pissed off at an idiot.  He (yesterday) started a world and we played with him but he had host privileges and turned invisible, flew over to me and my partner, and killed us a lot.  Today, he was being an annoying jackass.  Pardon my language.  And calling me a tiny bitch who can't play video games.  I got very mad and had to leave before I slapped him and kicked him where the sun don't shine.  🌞
Dat ten- at Sicily, we hiked up mount Etna and to my best friends who may or may not be reading this, you might get some lava rocks.  We went to a town and saw ruins.  It was fun but after Etna, I kind of forgot what happened.
Day eleven- at Amalfi Coast, we had a four hour ride along a cliff in the third most beautiful place in the world.  Then we ate a terrible lunch, and went to Pompeii.  I don't want to talk about Pompeii.  It was horrible.  The skeletons and plaster molds were horrifying.  So yeah.  I liked Greece better.  Cheers.

*
At sea- on the boat, not docking anywhere, free to do whatever you want to do all day
At Santorini- an island in Greece accessible from where we docked by walking through donkey poo💩, cable cars, or donkeys🐴🐎.  My donkey was Candy, my brother's was Tug, and my dad's donkey was Donkey.  I was too short so Candy was mine... and my mom's.  We rode up a zig zagging path built into a cliff.  All the donkeys kept trying to buck us off, but Tug hated Vesuvius.  He almost succeeded in dumping him off a cliff.  After, we went around and spent lots of money.  I got a pink Greek dress and nougat (a kind of yogurty candy bar) and ice cream. 
At Athens- a piece of land with the Acropolis and a bunch of other old sites.  It was so cool but there wasn't much that we did other than the Acropolis and a museum.
At Mekonos-
At Crete-
At Rhodes-
X club- a place where kids 12-17 can hang and play games.  Activities are held every day.  I go there some times.
Hideaway- a place to read, but way cooler.  Huge nests are woven from strips of plastic that look like wood with seats in them that are above everything by one deck. So, there are seats and one nest on deck seven and right above that on deck eight is two nests.  Into the walls on deck seven are leaf shaped holes with cushions.  There are regular arm chairs and then there are pods.  That's what I call them.  They are spherical chairs that swivel and are awesome.  It's all earthy and quiet.  Perfect for reading.  Also, to add to earthy, there is a tree suspended above in the middle of the ship with a metal root structure below the pot that lights up.  I am taking pics.
Game on- an interactive gaming center.
Cable car- kind of like a skiing lift but to get you down a cliff as the donkeys like to charge down in a huge cluster and knock into lots of stuff.  The cable car was slightly nauseating as I was facing backwards.