Another New OC?!

I tried out a new style. Please comment what you think. So, a little sneak peak on her backstory...

 So, a little sneak peak on her backstory

Hybrid Lily

Tegu led me through the trees, vines winding up and down huge banyan trees, scales glowing an unsettled pale yellow. "Who are you?" She repeated. I ignored her. She had been at this since she found me.  "What's your name?" Still, no answer from moi. She led me into the treetops and I gasped. A huge village of vines and flowers sat among the branches.

"Hybrid Lily?" A sneering voice called. Boa sauntered out of a tree house, a wreath of salmon lilies clashing horribly with a lemon lime color. "My stunted cousin is here!" She called out. Oh joy. Kinkajou will be so pleased. She took me in when she found me abandoned in the jungle, as a newborn dragon. All I know is that I am a hybrid. A Rainwing/ Sandwing hybrid. Boa is Kinkajou's actual daughter. I wasn't sure if I wanted to live with the other Rainwings so I lived in the jungle by a trickling waterfall.

Tegu twinned her tail with mine and turned a defensive red. "Leave her alone, monkey butt." Boa's tail whipped across the vine platform as she snapped her long neck around to face the smaller dragon.

"Sticking up for this thing is a mistake. You'll regret it," she hissed, a blue eating up the vibrant green. "Whoever is named hybrid is clearly not fit to live in society." I felt like a small ember of hate build up. She was right. My parents didn't care about me. They named me Hybrid Lily, then flew off. I remember my father's name and his last words before he flew away into the setting sun.

*Flashback*

Gecko stared into the newly hatched dragonet's eyes, which were a rich green. He leaned down to whisper in her ear. "Be safe, my hybrid lily. I will come back for you some day." And then he was gone, mother winging away by his side. The pale dragon tried to fly, flapping her wings in a futile attempt. But they were already gone.

*End of Flashback*

I unwound my tail, seeing a crowd start to gather, and flew off, tears trickling down my cheeks as I dove into the cave behind my tiny waterfall. I curled up in a miserable ball and cried myself to sleep.