Animal Abuse Rant

Oh my gods. I saw the worst thing today. This dog named Buttercup (I know, but let me finish) was on the bad end of a porcupine fight a couple weeks ago. Her owners refused to take her to see any kind of health care or medical attention. So, some people found out and told authorities. They seized the dog and took her to an animal clinic. There, the vets found she had limes disease, bad medical problems, and the porcupine quills still in her back and neck, where she had severe inflammation. Thankfully, the owners are being charged with animal abuse.

Here comes the ranting part:

Oh my gods. How could they leave an animal to suffer like that? Those cruel idiots should go burn in Tartaurus. OH MY GODS I WANT TO PUNCH THEM!!! IN THE FACE!!! Oh my gods. Humans are cruel! Uuugggghhhhhhhhhh. Sometimes I hate being human. Someone has to do something and I'm not going to wait around for people to fix it for me.

Give a like if you are against animal abuse. Animal abuse should be stopped. Support our fellow animals and allow their suffering to cease. Please, give a simple like. It does more than you know. Thank you so much. If you are one of the people who tortures animals and you read this, know that I fully hate what you are doing. Please, stop. I don't know how you live with yourself, knowing how much pain you inflict on them, but stop. Please. Make a difference in this world.

-Seiko-Swag-
__Thunder__
anime_oasis
ArtemistheNightwing
AuroratheDragonRider
Bluepelt120
Brooke1473
epicalleb
expert22
Featherfur2
Feeling_Bookish
Floating_Blue_Fox
ForestGroup3
henies
Hoodkitty
illumilucy
JaneConquestBackup
JonStephRelle
JuicySecrets123
Kestral17
Leafspots
linsella
Lolzxtyellow
MDAlayna
MidnightSorceress
MidnightSorceress7
Mistheart02
Moonsplash_theHybrid
Moonwatcher2016
PrincessSunny98
QueenGlory2016
semanurozturk1234
ShadowTheNightwing
Starfire_The_Hybrid
SkatingDolphinGirl
StarkDamian
Tsunami_Holmes
Victor107
ViktorC88
WildCatLover157
Wings_of_Drawing
Wiley234
wings_of_night
XxTerracottaxX

Everyone, please. Support the fight against animal abuse.