DEEP THOUGHTS

After I came home I lay down in my bed thinking about that creepy little creature, Adrian. He had really gotten into my head. At some point I thought maybe I was just over reacting but then I remembered that I don't trust Adrian at all. Why wouldn't I? Wasn't he the one who made me almost collapse upon seeing Janet's dad?

So point of worry? What the hell is wrong with that guy? Does he know my secret? Wait how did he know? There is no possible way he would have known. I haven't told anyone about it yet nor am I planning to.

Janet's POV
OMG! OMG! OMG! I can't explain how relieved I feel after meeting Max. I was so worried about him. What moment was that when he held me close to his chest. Pleased was I to hear his heart still beating for me inside his chest. Yeah I know I'm crazy no need to comment. Anyways it was still so nice to see him standing on his two feet.
I felt like kissing him all over but my cheeks would have gone red due to other guys who were watching especially that Max's friend, whatever his name was. Ah! Who cares provided my darling is safe and sound.

Adrian's POV
I'm gonna get him. Let's see how he escapes these hands that are no less than a tiger's paws. Muhahaha! Where will you escape boy this time round, I got you now.
So let me just wait till when my friend gives me a signal and I'll finally do away with Max forever. But before that I have to talk to Mr. Henry Bigsy.

Sorry for the very late update guys but I'll try my best to be a bit more regular.
Let's have a quick review on the characters of the book:
Max being the main character
Janet being Max's girlfriend
Adrian, Mark and Rocky being some friends of Max
Julie is a girl from school who's got a huge crush on Max
George is Max's friend who introduced him to M.A.G.N.E.T. LABS
Dr. Daisy- An expert in laser science and Bio-chemistry
Prof. Shawn- The head and owner of the lab                                                                                                       Mr. and Mrs. Jones- Max's parents                                                                                                                           Mr. Henry Bigsby- Mysterious character

In the mean time keep on expecting more...