YOUNG LOVE

So Max finally manages to convince Janet's parents and they are heading to the ''library'', date, let's see what can possibly go wrong:

I was really proud of myself. I mean I had managed to break one of the hardest coconut shells on this earth. Janet looked at me as if to say ,'' You are a genius.'' In fact she even confessed that literally once we were a distance from her home so that those freaking, scary, terrifying creatures couldn't overhear her compliment towards me which in turn would raise a suspicion. I had had enough of this day and the crap it had carried with it.

As I looked deep into her eyes as if to ask her, '' Where should we go dar....?'' Just then I got the answer of somewhat one of the best restaurants to take your date which will make the day seem like valentines. I was in an absolute romantic mood with Janet. After a nightmare of a day I was willing to do to all that I could to turn this day around. 

We walked slowly into the restaurant, Lieu D'amour, with arms interlocked with each other. As we entered the restaurant we were gently and kindly ushered and shown our table. I performed the usual rites of a gentle man leaving my princess with a broad smile. The day was definitely getting better or at least I felt so. If you think about it, we were daring enough. Who would want to go out with their girlfriend after just escaping suspicions from the girl's supreme. 

Though our main aim was just to have some romantic date, we still ordered some French fries to pass some time. They are always a good crispy bite to give your mouth some flavor. I held here beautiful, smooth hands in mine and gazed into her marvelous eyes which slowly attracted me towards her. Those eyes were always hypnotic. As a matter of fact it is precisely due to her eyes that Janet was given lead roles in school plays and group poem narrations. The audience could never look past her eyes. I kept on bluffing out all the romantic letters which formed  romantic words leading to the formation of sensational sentences. I kept on closing towards her when we were rudely interrupted by the waitress. I surely felt like landing my hot hands on her cheeks and shouting at her, ''Get the hell outta here.''  Anyways she was just doing her job. 

After she placed the plates on the table we tried to trace back our steps. '' So, where were we?'' I began closing up towards her almost getting the passionate first kiss from my first love, the queen of my heart. Just as I was getting to the best part Janet shouted, " Huh!! My parents!"

"Holy shit. Not again!!" I exclaimed. It was trouble from all sides again. Why does nature hate me? Can't I do anything in peace? I was just about to have somehow the best moment when it was ruined by what I can call the horrifying creatures I never like to meet, they give me the creeps man!! I was having my relief and there they were again at the 'library'. Better start looking for books and study. Who am I kidding, I am at a restaurant. I just had to pick a prestigious restaurant, curse my fate. Oh wait, my fate was already cursed by the look of things.  

Worst of all they took the table just at the entrance. "Could this really get so worse?" Before things got any worse we fled to the washrooms keeping in consideration our respective genders though Janet almost followed me to the gents room. At least I reminded her that's when she came to her senses. I don't blame her. This was a mind-freezing situation. We had to work out our wits otherwise we stay at its ends and get into trouble. We could as well move in here, settle down and no one has to know anything. We do have a washroom for our calls and food from the restaurant outside so yeah, not a bad idea. 

Cliffhanger: Now what are Max and Janet going to do? Will they be caught by the parents or will be otherwise. Read on to see whatever happens to them. Comments are very much appreciated.