Fight for Harley (heavily edited)

Start from the beginning

"THAT'S IT! " she aggressively yelled out moving towards the pair.

"I've had enough of this!" she yelled, trying to get Wade up off the Joker. She groaned and took out her bat and started whacking him in the back to make him get up off of the Joker. Nothing.

"HEY! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BALONEY! STOP FIGHTING!" Harley screamed, making The Joker and Deadpool stop. They looked at her, The Joker standing up. He made his way over to her and so stood close that Harley had to lean back.

"Harl, I'm fighting for you baby. Let me kill him!" The Joker gruffly said, reaching for her arm which held the bat. She retracted her arm before he could grab a hold.

"But you don't have to fight for me Mistah J. You should have done that a long time ago."

"What are you talking about?"

"I love Wade" Harley cried, holding her bat behind her back with both hands. The two men were in shock, Wade's eyes enlarged blindly under his mask. The Joker maintained his neutral state.

"You do?" Wade piped up, getting to his feet. The Joker turned back to Harley, a pleading look in his cold eyes.

"But-but everything we did together. You're my girl, my doll."

"Not any more Mistah J. I'm sorry I truly am but Wade treats me right, he can understand me, he doesn't have different moods. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU EVEN LOVE ME SOME DAYS" Joker stepped back. His lip quivered and he didn't know what to say.

"Harls...puddin it's me...it's always been me and you" The Joker said, his voice sounding weak.

Harley just whispered "not anymore..."

The Joker began fuming. His eyes widen and his nostrils flared. Anger took over him.

The Joker turned to Harley and grabbed her by the shirt, spinning her around to the concrete wall and slamming her back hardly against it. She cried out in pain.

"Everything I ever did was for you. And you turn around and throw it back in my face. How DARE you!" The Joker pulls a knife on Harley, who gasps in fright. He pressed it against her throat, making breathing difficult for her.

"M-Mistah J, you're scarin' me" Harley laughed nervously, letting her bat drop some-what quietly.  There's a moment of silence, Harley's eyes pleaded for mercy as they looked into The Joker's, whose were ticking madly at what to do next.

"Move and I'll make sure you suffer until you regret the day you were conceived." The Joker growled, sending a deadly look Wade's direction. Wade stared in horror from the bottom of the staircase. His heart beat quicker and quicker as every second rolled by, waiting for the next move. Suddenly, The Joker broke the silence. He pulled a twisted face, his growl became that of pure evil and his eyes said death.

"I ain't your 'Mistah J'!" he harshly whispered, slitting Harley's throat. He let her sink to the ground, her hands clasped around her neck to stop the bleeding. Wade jumped into action and ran up the stairs to Harley's aid.

"Harley! Harley! Oh my god!" Wade yelled, taking Harley's body into his arms. He held a hand to her neck to hold off the bleeding while holding her close to his chest. He heard the quiet whimpering that protruded from her mouth. Wade looked up to see the Joker, but he had disappeared from the scene. His head spun from side to side, looking for the maniac. "You ASSHOLE! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!" He looked back down at Harley, who was staring back at him with streams of tears down her face and her eyes glassy.

"Wade" Harley managed to say.

"Harley, I'm so sorry, I-"

"Wade, take off the mask, I want to see the real you before I go."

"Harley, I'm going to save you." he said diverting the question.

"Wade, please. For me." Wade didn't let go of her gaping wound. "I can't" he said trying to save her. "I'm too ugly" he said with a chuckle. "Please Wade" she said as blood trickled out of her festering, blood filled neck.

"No" he said pressing firmly. But then it came to him. Did she even love him? Did he even love her? They'd only known each other for a couple of hours... and he loved her. But he couldn't tell her, he knew she was going to die. So he would never tell her he loved her. An easier way to go Wade thought.

Harley coughed "Wade, do you love me?"

He said nothing.

He brought out his pistol and placed it on her head.

"What are you doing?!" she faintly said, her eyes widening slowly. Wade could feel her pulse racing as he kept pressure on her neck.

"An easy death, Harls" he said trying to sound badass, yet his voice was trembling. His finger was shaking on the trigger, at any moment he could shoot out of the pressure and love he has for her.

"I thought you loved me?!" she said before the pistol rang.

Harley fell limp as blood trickled from her wounds.

"I do love you" Wade sadly said, hanging his head in shame.

-----------------------------------
Massive massive thankyou and shoutout to TheRogueOne_ for helping out with this chapter, truly blessed for your help :)