teaser I,

This is the first two chapters of my story, When Kian Starts Smoking Cancer Sticks, which is coming soon!

I COULDN'T BE PATIENT SO THIS IS BEING PUBLISHED NOW, AND LIKE IN A FEW DAYS ILL PUBLISH THE STORY OMG IM TOO HYPE

* Lets all understand that this is being updated FOUR WEEKS EARLY IM TRASH OKAY NOW

Enjoy!

••

Day One

The First Day was a hard one.

On the first day, Kian wore sunglasses everywhere. Jc never knew that it was because his eyes were always bloodshot.

Ever since Jc took away his cigarettes, Kian has been lost. Even though it's only Day One, Kian already wanted to die.

Both Jc and Kian had come out as bisexual about three months ago, uncoincidentally the same time Kian bought his first pack of cancer sticks. The only difference between the two is that Jc has an understanding and sweet ex-girlfriend, and Kian did not.

Andrea broke Twitter.

And Kian's mind.

All too quickly, Kian fell off the wagon and Jc was too caught up to notice. That is, until today. "Day One", he called it, of Kian without cancer sticks.

But Kian was broken. More broken than just the poison running through his lungs, or the tears running down his face, no, Kian was gone. And Jc had to find him.

Day Two

On the Second Day, Kian did what he usually did. He stayed in his room while Jc was out, trying his best to restrain himself from finding the razor blade he hid in his bathroom. After all, without the sweet relief of his cancer sticks, he was left to face his own broken, poisoned state of mind.

So when Jc came bursting into his room, it surprised Kian, to say the least.

Kian had never cut himself. He enjoyed pain, as it took his mind off of his own crashing little world, but he hasn't ever found it in a razor blade.

Fighting was a better way of inducing pain because, to Kian, it never ended. And when you find that person that can't stop punching, it's the equivalent to finding a cigarette that never burnt out.

So, when Jc told Kian to take his shirt off, that he was in for "a fun day at the beach", Kian wished he had said anything else.

Kian swam with a shirt on, but it was only an hour later and he was feeling light-headed. I suppose that's what happens when one doesn't eat for three days straight.

Jc tackled him, but all Kian felt was the huge bruise on his back from a fight he got into a week prior. He silently embraced the pain, but Jc heard his agonized grunt and lifted his shirt up slowly.

If Kian hadn't housed any bruises on his back, Jc would worry that he could see every rib clearly, or that scratch marks burned bright red on his pale skin. That would be, if his skin was pale. On any first glance, one would assume that his skin was purple, not pale.

"What happened to you, Ki?"

And Kian would answer with "Everything."

That is, if he were conscious.

•••

I hope you enjoyed that little teaser of my story. As you can tell its serious af, which is something I don't usually write, so I hope you read it when it comes out.

When should I post it, actually?

update Aug 6/ 16: I'm gonna update it when this book hits 1k

It's already finished and I'm gonna update it every one or two days after I publish it, so I don't know.

Anyways,

••

Next Story...

The next story is still the "Next Story" from the previous update. (Pickles)

See you next week ;)

-ColorMeJian