jealousy,

How can someone NOT ship them after that video??? I'm all fucked up in the head because Jian. Ugh, the life of a fangirl.

This is actually pretty cool because like nobody knows about me being on here (except my best friend whiskeyhood / hoodxcth  (same person) because we don't judge each other) and I can like do what I want and nobody can really judge me for it. Well, at least if you do I don't really care.

Anyways, ON WITH THE STORY!

••••••••••

•••

I heard Jc huff for the millionth time from his spot on the couch across the room. I ignored him like I have been for the past hour and a half, and focused on watching Breaking Bad. I felt Jc's eyes on me as he sighed loudly.

"What." I snapped at him. He raised his eyebrows at me like I just offended him or something.

• #Tbt to when Kian had no eyebrows "You looked like Lord Voldemort" -Jc•

"Nothing." He said dismissively,  then put his earbuds in again and watched a video on his phone. I rolled my eyes and watched my show again.

Jc looked at me for awhile and then groaned. Again.

I paused my show and stared at him until he pulled his headphones out again.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I looked at him expectantly. He stared back at me like a deer in headlights.

He stayed silent and pulled his beanie down over his face in embarrassment. "Nothing." He mumbled from underneath it.

I stood up and snatched his phone from him to see what his fucking problem was. I just want to watch my show and cuddle with my boyfriend, which is hard when he banned cuddling a week ago. So, I can only watch my show and now he won't even let me do that peacefully.

"Give it back!" Jc tried to stand up, but I pushed him back onto the sofa. He didn't bother standing back up again.

I glanced at the title.

"Doing Drugs with Kian And Jc"

"I didn't know he posted that yet!" I exclaimed and tossed Jc's phone back at him. After pulling up the video on my laptop, I plugged it into the tv and the video played for both of us to see.

• There's some cord or some shit you can use to do that, I have it, but I'm not a techy person and I have no idea what it's called so •

I kept hearing Jc sigh and make stupid noises the whole way through so I couldn't really enjoy the video, but I got the gist of it. After all, I was a part of it.