water,

* That picture edit thing I made is actually from the 'one day to go' video before their tour, but I can't fucking find it so I just put the 2 days to go one. Whoops.

*** In this story, Kian and Jc aren't dating or anything like that, but Kian came out as bi and Jc accepted it and didn't really care.

I feel like I could've made this way funnier but at the time I was writing this I was meh bc cramps so here ya go

•••

Kian

I pulled up to the beach with Jc in the passenger seat of my car. I parked it and judged his reaction.

Jc has always been fine with the beach, but every time he went he would barely go into the water, or he'd just tan the whole time. I'm pretty motivated to change that.

"Whelp, let's go!" I opened the door and started to get out, but I felt Jc's shoes on my back and soon I was eating sand. I sat up, spitting, and turned to Jc in confusion.

But he had already moved to the drivers seat and locked all the doors.

"Jc.." I said lowly, trying to open the door. "Open the damn door."

Jc took one look at me, one look at the sea, and started the car. He was gone within the minute. I groaned.

My phone was in there, as well as any money I had. And our house is the whole way across town. And it was getting dark because I like going to the beach when the suns setting because it's pretty.

This is bullshit. If fucking Jc would just get over this stupid fear, then I wouldn't be in this position. Usually he'd be fine with going here with me, but he knows that lately I've been trying to help him get over the whole open water thing.

With one more groan, I started making my way across town to our house. In my bathing suit may I add, which means I'm shirtless.

Fuck you, Jc.

••

Jc

I texted Kian about a minute after I left him at the beach. I heard a ding next to me and I picked up Kian's phone regretfully.

Oh well.

Bitch shouldn't have tried to trick me like that. I thought he was going to be cute and like.. Never mind. I don't know why I'd think that. Whatever happens, he deserves it.

••

Kian

Luckily Connor found me walking down the street with no shirt on, so he offered to take me to my house. You can always count on Con.