Chapter35-Poisoned with love

Start from the beginning

"Exscuse me, have you seen a girl with blonde hair and big blue eyes that could dazzle every living things? She is 5'4 and perfect body."

A familiar voice came from behind. With curiosity, I snapped my head to that direction.

Is it him?

Yea.

Of course.

No one was there.

He should be in Tiana's home, doing god knows anything.

Ha. Pitiful I know.

"Elsa?"

Dont feel. That was all unreal. Why the hell would he be here?

Who am I even? I am just me. The cheap little slxt..

I thought I was something, but I wasnt. I wasnt..

"Snow Queen?"

No.. no more illusion. Please.

When had you been so obessed with that boy?

Suddenly someone grabbed me on my waist. I tightened my gulp, and instinctively elbowed the one behind me.

"Ouch!!" Someone squealed behind me, loosening his arms.

Never mess with Elsa when she wasnt in the mood ! Ha!

I turned around, with an evil smile. But when I saw who that was, my smile wasnt evil anymore.

Well I bet you knew who he was already.

The-one-who-shall-not-be-named.

And funny it was, he was wearing the same shirt, same jeans that was from the photo in Naveen's phone.

"I didnt know you could be that strong. Nice throw." He praised, while massaging his stomache.

Well, it kinda made me feel guilty...

But he deserved it anyway!

I ignored him after glaring at him. Oh Elsa, you hate him, you hate him, you hate him! You had to remember that!

"Spill it out." He ordered, stepping forward to hold my waist.

You dirty bastard you cheat on me!I mentally wanted to shout at his face! And your little hand motion wasnt getting you anywhere good... okay a little better but still nowhere good!

"Spill what out?" I asked with an annoyed voice, narrowing my eyebrows at him.

"Aside from Naveen, there are still something going on with your mind. You know, you couldnt hide from Jack the wizard!" He grabbed both of my hands, making me face him reluctantly.

Dont be soft to him.. dont. No matter how beautiful his eyes were. No matter how much i wanted to kiss those pretty lips.No matter how silky his ha--- you got to stop thinking girl!
Loving him so much means destroying yourself!

So I was looking at him blankly when my mind was doing lots of thinking. By lots of thinking, I mean thinking of how hot he was. Girl you had got poisoned with love.

Suddenly he kissed me on my forehead. He left out a cold mint breath, tapping my chin.

"Let'a talk about it when you wanted to, alright? I know this Naveen thing must be overwhelmed for you." He spoke softly, making my knees wanna fall right there.

Looking into his eyes, I saw a hint of worry. And his comforting sense made me want to forgive him so badly..

"I love you." He whispered, placing his head above mine. I felt so secured, and safe in his arms.