Fifthteen

Kameron James

" babe you look a little too sexy to be going out with me." he whined . i laughed and faced jason . " oh stop it i look like I'm going to robb some one with all this black and besides my aunt is working a double and she won't be home until the morning so im all yours." i said walking over to him and wrapping arms around his neck .

" besides i look so causal." i stood on my tippy toes to peck his lips.

" no you don't you look like sex on the beach or some other romantic shit ." he said i laughed and pushed his arm. I sat on the bed as he slid on my sandals for me .

" jase you look sexy ." i said shyly.

He chuckled and rose his eyebrow . " daddy j rubbing off on you babe , this is nothing new i mean look me." he said throwing his hands up and giving me a look . i laughed shook my head.

" that's what you think i just like your tattoos. " i joked .

I turned around to see a shocked sad look on his face & he had his arms crossed around his chest .

I bursted out into a laugh. I walked over to him and hugged him . he looked down at me angrily and i looked up with a cheesy smile causing him to smile back at me .

" im kidding your literally the sexiest ever especially your eyes ughh" i groaned . he looked at me with a smirk as i rambled on .

" and the way your face clenches when you get mad makes me wanna kissss you all over -" he pulled me into him and pecked my lips slowly. " you wanna kiss me all over babe?"

embarrassed , i blushed and put my face in his chest . " i didn't actually mean- " i looked up at him .

" it's okay if you did i've wanted to taste your pussy since i met you ." he whispered tilting his head so he could kiss my neck . i felt this funny feeling in a place i shouldn't. I let out an unsteady breath as he continued to kiss my neck . everytime his lips became in contact with my skin i shudder at his burning touch . the feeling i was experiencing was precious jason was the only person who had given me a hickey and made me feel so anxious.

He pulled away looking at me . he licked his lips and chuckled lightly . i cover my now red flustered face . " what did i tell you about that?" he said aggressively . walking towards me , i backed up against the wall . he put his hands on both sides of my head . i blushed and bit my lip . he clenched his jaw and kissed my lips.

" ughhhh you've gotta stop turning me on so much . " he whined . i blushed covering my mouth so i wouldn't laugh.

" your not going help him out so stop doing this to me" he groaned walking into the bathroom . i laughed and fell into the bed .

_ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

" y'all bitches ready?" jason yelled as we walked into there man cave house . i don't know that's what they call it .

Khalil , za , jaxon & another unfamiliar dude came out .
" what the fuck man!" yelled jason . he walked towards the man with a smile . they did a handshake and hugged each other . " wassup man im back for good ." the man said.

" damn cal you've been missing for like forever dude ." jason said . they all laughed . he looked at me . " oh shit were gang bang-" jason cut him off with a punch in the stomach. He clutched his stomach as the boys started laughing. " no you dirty fuck she's my girl ." jason said smiling at me . i smiled back and looked down at my feet .

" well hello beautiful." he groaned still holding his stomach. " im calvin but these ladies here call me cal ." they all pushed him a little as he stood up . " im kameron ." i laughed .