Eleven .

Kamerom James

" your collage letters have been coming like crazy kameron." my mom said . i looked down and nodded. Jason was the only thing on my mind. " kameron!" my dad said snapping at me . i looked up . " yes ?" ," didn't you hear what your mother said."

" no ,"

" you have an full scholarship to every last one" my mom smiled happily . i smiled and nodded a little . aunt denise sighed and i rolled my eyes at her. " what's going on with you kameron? This not talking and attitude is starting to get out of hand ."

My mother said . i rolled my eyes at her . i barely talk to them anyways ! I've always been quiet around them. i'll answer little questions they ask but now i don't want to talk to any of them accept for darian .

" nothing im fine ." i smiled fakely.

My mom shook her head. " i've never seen you like this , something is going on? so what happened ."

Aunt denise cleared her throat and i looked at her . if she tell my parents i would never forgive her . " denise?" my mom said looking at her .

" she's upset ..because um her library books got lost at my job." she laughed. I sighed and smiled a little. " aw kameron it's okay ill give you some money for them." my mom smiled . i did a soft smile and nodded . " okay we will be back you guys." my dad said following behind my mom and denise. I nodded and once the door closed i got up and ran towards my room . once i was in i locked the door and turned around . he smirked and looked at me. " your finally up." i say smiling softly. " your bed is comfortable as shit ." he said walking towards me . i backed up hitting the wall as he came in front of me . i ran my hand over his chizzled chest and traced his many tattoos. I ran my fingers to the side of his neck were another tattoo stood . he closed the spaced between us and ran his hand around my waist pulling me closer. " damn your so fucking beautiful." he said brushing his lips across mine .

I blushed and attached our lips together. If felt like fireworks everytime we kissed and it never got old . he groaned and rubbed my theigh.

I pulled away so i could breathe .
" can we go somewhere?" i said looking into his eyes .

" where do you want to go?-"

" anywhere as long as your with me." i breathe heavily. He smirked and nodded . we started to get dressed and he made his way out of my window . i followed and he grabbed my hand . we ran out to the front and jumped into his car . he sped off as the wind blew my hair everywhere . i was used to him driving so fast but he was literally racing down the road .

" jason slow down " i yelled laughing. He looked at me smiling , and slowed down .

" your going to meet the guys.".he said suddenly. He looked back at the road and i furrowed my eyebrows . " your friend's? You know i don't do well with people ." i groaned. He laughed and kissed my hand . " it'll be okay , okay? Trust me those fucks are gonna love you ." i laughed and shook my head .

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

" yo!" jason yelled into the empty house .

" jassssy!" a boy came yelling towards us then he stopped and looked at me . " damn who's this sexy-"

" watch it." jason said pointing at him . " okay bro im just kidding." he laughed putting his hands up .

" im za aka big daddy za " he said winking at me . i laughed and jason pushed him . we started walking towards the living room. This was one big house . it was so luxury .

" whoa " a boy with hazel eyes like jason said .they favoured each other alot .

" im jaxon baby ." he said leaning Against the wall .

Jason groaned . " if you fucks don't stop flirting with my girl I'll fucking break every one's neck . "

My girl? I mean he did say i was his but this was new he never actually called me his girl before . i blushed . " damn bro im was just fucking with you ." he laughed putting his hand on Jason's shoulder . jason moved his hand and led me to the couch.

" hey kameron." i familiar voice said i turned around and smiled once i seen him . jason squeezed my hand tighter . he looked at jason then at me . " what are you doing here austin?"

" im still apart of the gang that's why im here ."

The gang what gang? . " calm down i know she's yours ." he said backing up . jason chuckled and looked at me .

" so does she know yet ?" a boy said walking in and plopping on the couch . " khalil shut your face." jaxon said.

Jason sighed . " do i know what?" i said softly . he grabbed my hand and we got up . he lead me to the back of the glass filled house we reached a room where im guessing was his . he closed the door and sat on the bed .

I looked through his stuff and touched his cologne smelling clothes . " i have something to tell you kam ."

I turned around and looked at him . " what's up?" i say walking towards him . he pulls me in between his legs and rubbes my lower back . " about the gang ."

" we do shit that ...we're not supposed to . "

I furrowed my eyebrows ." like what?"

He looked down and i put my hand behide his neck . i touched the back of his hair caressing it.

" we sell things and .."

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him. " sell what things?"

" guns and drugs." i felt my breath hitch and i stopped rubbing his hair . " why-do why ?"

" it's complicated." he said .

" do you kill people?" i asked nervously.

He nodded and i backed away from him . i knew he was a criminal but killing people was too far i can't believe im dating a murderer.

" no listen i only kill if i have to okay?" he said pacing and rubbing his neck . i looked down as i played with my fingers.

" he shot jaxon so i had too ." he said looking at me . i sighed and tryed to calm down my breathing . i could just picture him shooting someone in my head and it made my stomach queeze.

" remember you told me that you don't care about what i've done right?" he said breathing heavily.

I felt my eyes burn with tears . i was speechless i didn't know what to say but i knew i was scared .

" remember!" he yelled causing me to jump .

I nodded . " yes but jason i-i ."

" your gonna leave me like everybody fucking else!" he said grabbing his hair .

I walked towards him .
" no im not going to leave you jason" i said quietly . i sniffled and wiped my tears away .

I looked into his eyes and i walked towards him. I hugged him and rubbed his neck .

" im sorry im leaving the gang anyways , but fuck i didn't know how to tell you ." he said hesitantly

I opened my eyes and looked at him. i've never heard jason apologize ever and he has said things that was uncalled for .

" it's okay ." i whispered. I moved my head from his shirt and looked up at him in his eyes and that spark in my chest rose above every thought i had in my mind . i should be scared i should be willing to walk away but i wasn't. i couldn't.

" i couldn't leave you if i tried ." i whispered against his lips.

Thoughts On This Chapter?

- Bree