Two.

Kameron James

I yarned and stretched my arms out. i fluttered my eyes open. i moved my mess of curls out of my face . i got up and stretched again . i walked towards the smell of my aunt denise famous breakfast bagels . she stood in the kitchen cutting the bagel in half . "goodmorning light bright." i smiled at her nickname. she would change why she called me that all the time. Some times it would be because of my skin and other times it would be because of my light grey eyes.

Some people at school used to tell that my eyes were pretty all the time , others would try to be funny and make a rumor about me wearing contacts . i sat down at the island . she put my plate in front of me . " okay i have to go to work , i'll check up on you later on so make sure you watch your phone for my call." i nodded who else would call me Besides my family. she kissed my forehead and rushed out the door . i shook my head and started to eat my bagel . i quickly finished it and washed out my plate . i poured me a glass of lemonade and sighed. what would i do today ? I walked back to my room and grabbed my phone. No messages or calls as usually. I grabbed my favourite book and changed into some shorts and my math summer camp shirt . i slipped on my sandels and headed to the bathroom . i washed my face and brushed my teeth. afterward , i made my way to the backyard .

The lake shimmered as the Sun beat down on it. I grabbed a chair and sat it down. I grabbed my book and started reading it . twenty minutes into reading it , i heard a car blasting loud music pull up in the front door or the next door neighbors house . i heard voices .

" that party was six last night." a boy laughed " yea i had a three some with the dame sister's man them hoes can really work they tongues.!" they all laughed .

Ew boys are so disgusting. i grabbed my chair and made my way back to the house . there voices we all of a sudden extremely close. " oh shit who's she?" one asked . i didn't turn around i hurriedly , went inside the house and once again they walked away . but the mysterious boy stared . the glare of the sun was in my eyes and i couldn't see him . i turned around and started walking towards the kitchen looking back he had finally walked away. what's up with that boy? even though it was creepy a little , i still wanted to know who he was.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Later on , the same boys were down by the lake making a bunch of noise. I groaned and turned the t.v louder . the last four hours they've been inconsiderate and making all that news. Did that not know they had neighbors? i knew there mother wasn't home because her car had left earlier. That's when the noise started . then they switched locations they were in the front now . aunt denise had walked through the door with groceries in her hand. Aw shoot.

" help me please ?" i mentally died inside. " sure thing " i smiled nervously . my heart literally shouldn't be beating this fast shouldn't i be dead ?

I walked out with my heard down . " yea bro " some boy had said to another Then they all stopped talking. were they looking at me? I wanted to die right there. I looked up a little and they all were faced my way . i looked in the car .

One bag! comon aunt denise. I grabbed the bag and turned around. I looked at them and mentally slapped myself .

I scanned over them until my eyes landed on him . i felt a spark in my chest and my breathing become shallow . his hazel eyes started intimidating me in everyway . he licked his bottom lip and i unexpectedly bit mine . time felt like it had stood still. I swiftly turned my head to avoid his breathtaking gaze . i walked into the house and closed the door . i leaned against the door and tryed to control my breathing the mysterious guy was breathtakingly gorgeous. and that spark in my chest was still there liked it lived in my heart.

They finally see each other lmao . Vote & Comment Woes.

- Bree