Ten

A month and a half later

" kameron this is not okay! Coming inside the house at all hours of the morning and night ? It's getting out of hand ."

I looked down at my fingers and back at my aunt denise. She stopped pacing and sighed .

She sat beside me and grabbed my hands . " i know what's going on kam ." she said. I looked up and swallowed. " you do?"

She nodded ." you and jason . i knew something was happening they way he looks at you ." she laughed.

" i've never seen someone look at you so admirably , kameron he is dangerous . he has you out late all night and im responsible for you , i love you i just can't have you hurt kameron ."

" i won't be hurt he doesn't do things like that with me aunt des i swear he is not what everyone thinks of him ." i said . she sighed. " he's nineteen kam i can't allow this ." she said . what does she mean she can't allow this? I don't understand the big difference im going to be eighteen next month , what's so bad about him being a little older than me?

She sighed . i stood up . " aunt des i will come in on time i promise -"

" no kameron ....i- you can't see jason again . your parents are coming tomorrow and i can't i just cant."

I felt anger rise within me i know my parents are coming to visit but that doesn't mean anything to me . i can't just leave him alone . i have to see jason , no one understands him they judge on what they've heard about him they don't know jason like i do .

" no ... i won't i can't -"

" i forbid you to see him again kameron elizabeth james i won't repeat myself ." she said said sternly .

I balled up my fist i wanted to scream so bad at her she doesn't understand what she's doing .
i can't do this .

I stormed to my room and slammed the door . i paced my room and pulled my hat in frustration. i grabbed my ringing phone and answered it .

" hello." i said angrily

" woah strawberry short cake what's up?"

" jason she know about me sneaking out and coming home in the morning." i rambled and sighed.

" shit what did she say?" he asked .

I hesitated and sighed. " she forbid me from seeing you again." i said sadly.

I heard shuffling and then a chuckle into the phone . i furrowed my eyebrows at his reaction . " why are you laughing?"

" she can't keep me away from you who the hell do she think she is ? " he growled into the phone .

" calm down okay , she said my parents are coming to visit tomorrow ." i said plopping on my bed .

" fuck kameron just stay home okay?"

" no jason i -i can't do that i need to see you i haven't seen you in four days ."

" i babe i haven't seen you either but these are your parent's -"

" i don't care! they always want me to do what they want! what about what i want for once ?? she already kept me from you for this long i can't keep doing this ."

I couldn't i knew it's crazy but i've been with or around jason everyday since we met . and once we kissed we spend every second with each other i've been here for almost three month's. I've been getting away with alot but i knew sooner or later it'll catch up with me .

" im going to see you and no one's going to stop me ." i said confidently and i meant that with every bone in my body .

" holy shit that sounded so fucking hot coming out your mouth ." i blushed and bit my bottom lip. " seriously?"

He laughed. " yea i want to kiss you so bad right now i know your bitting your lip ."

I giggled and looked at my wall .

" i know your licking your lips ." i said he laughed. " kameron stay home ." he said sternly. I groaned "i promise we're going to see each other babe." he said lowly . i raised my eyebrow he only talks that way when he's thinking about do something . "what are you going to do jason?"

" like i said i promise we'll see each other babe . "

I sighed and gave in . " fine I'll stay ." i said rolling my eyes .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I turned in my bed and furrowed my eyebrows . i kept feeling something on my arm . i groaned and smacked it away . i turned over and opened my eyes . i gasphed and sat up quickly . i jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist . he chucked quietly and hugged me back just as tight. I moved my head from his neck and looked at his face . it was dark but i could still see those beautiful hazel eyes i loved .

I smashed my lips on his and kissed him passionately. I ran my fingers in his hair as he ran his fingers down my lower back . he put me down quietly and smiled at me ." oh my god jason what are you doing in here?" i whispered

He pulled me close to him and moved my messy hair out of my face . " i promised you I'd see you right babe?" he whispered cresting my cheek . i blushed and put my hand on his.

" how did you get-" i looked at my open window and laughed.

" i didn't wanna break your locks so .." i laughed and sat back on my bed . i yawned and grabbed his hand . " um-i would you-um lay with me jason?" i asked softly. I could feel his intense stare on me and he rubbed the back of his neck . " yea ill lay with you." he said softly. I smiled and helped him take off his shoes , and jacket . i grabbed his hand pulling him into my bed . i froze and quickly let go and went to my door to lock it. Then i layed on my bed. He climbed in and layed next to me . i he pulled me into him as i smelled his normal cologne scent . i put my head in his neck as he kissed my shoulder. " i don't want to sleep i want to stay up with you ." i mumbled tiredly.

" just go to sleep babe im not going anywhere. " he said holding me close . i sigh and smiled to myself as my eyes closed .

Feedback ?

Do You Think That Kameron Is Changing ?