thirteen.

Kameron James

I carefully slid into my bed and pulled my covers over me . i missed jason already we spend the whole day together as usually. za , jaxon & khalil were there too . they kept me laughing the whole time i had to stop jason from killing them a couple times but other than that it was fun. i heard footsteps by my door and my "mom " & aunt denise talking .

" she hasn't came out her room all day ." aunt denise said

" oh she's fine Denise she does this all the time back home. She came out once or twice " my mother said .

" well she doesn't do this with me ." next thing i know they opened the door . i peeked from under the covers and saw aunt densie sigh . " i told you she's fine Denise I'll call in the morning when we land. " i mentally rolled my eyes . of course they're leaving .

" you guys only been here for two days -"

" i know but david and i have work and im working on a huge case right now we have to be back home." aunt denise sighed.
" leaving like your some theif in the night ." my mom sighed and rubbed her hand over her face .

" i know i don't want to leave like this but we have to go .

" okay nicole , " they looked at me and then closed the door . i sat up . i knew they wouldn't stay long . darian walked into my room and sat on my bed.

" what do you want?" of course i was still pissed about the other day . " im going back home i just wanted to tell you i love you kameron if you didn't."

I looked down at my feet and then his face even though it was dark in my room . the only light was from the window. I know that darian and my parents love me i just wish that they could say it sometimes or show it .

" i love you too darian ." i said quietly. He embraced me into a hugg and i grabbed his arm .

" im coming back at the end of summer ." i said . he smiled and hugged me again .

" be safe ." i said before he walked out . i sighed and smiled to myself i was coming back alright and jason is right behind me .

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I opened my eyes and yawned i furrowed my eyebrows at how much sunlight was in my face .
I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom.after using it and washing my face , brushing my teeth , i walked into the kitchen to see aunt denise pouring herself some coffee . i saw my plate on the counter and i walked towards her .

" goodmorning" she said i smiled and looked down at my feet .
" goodmorning ." i said back .

" thank you." i said she turned around with a smile . she embraced me into her arms .

" im sorry kameron i panicked when you parents came i just- don't want them to think i don't take care of you-".
" the way they do?" i laughed a little . " i like the way you take care of me aunt denise."

She smiled and kissed my forehead . " i know i forbit you to see him but ...i know that you and him are infatuated with one another ." i blushed and looked down . " i could see it in your eyes everytime i mention him . i want you to be happy kameron but he better not-"

" he doesn't aunt denise. he's never did anything illegal in front of me." i said well it was kinda a lie he did break into the miller's house . only because i had to go potty though.

" i love you be careful kameron , i can't stop you but i can warn you and show you i care . i know you've been with him ." she smiled . " im sorry aunt denise i just -"

" i know kam i know , i've been in your shoes and i lost one of the best things that ever happened to me because i listened to everyone but my heart ." she sadly rubbed my cheek and grabbed her coffee and purse . " I'll check on you later , im running late love you!" she yelled rushing out the door.

" love you too ." i chuckled . i cur on the t.v and watched max & ruby while i ate my breakfast .

" damn i thought she'd never leave . " he said walking into the living room. I shockly laughed and stood up . " jason-"

" babe you know window's are my thing." he said pulling me close and kissing me repeatedly .

I laughed and pushed him away a little." i look horrible i wish you would of gave me a head's up before you came jase." he shrugged and plopped down on the couch ." you still look sexy kam. " i blushed and washed out my dishes. " are you sure about leaving florida jase?" i asked sitting next to him and putting my feet in his lap .

" yea im sure , i fucking hate florida anyways i got into so much shit here i need to leave & if i want to get out the gang i need to leave because the southside gang wants me dead ."

I cringed at the word dead escape his mouth . " and my mom think that it would be a good start for me i'll have my people watch over her ." he said kissing my shoulder.

" what about the boys did they say -"

" everyone's coming except austin." he said clenching his jaw . i rolled my eyes. Jason still has a thing against austin .

" jase why are you still mad at him?" i laughed. " because he knew you were mines i talked about you for-" he stopped his self and laughed. I started kissing on his face and i laughed ."awww jassseyyy " he pushed me off as i laughed . he phone rung and he looked at his phone in confusion.

" who's this ?" he said harshly . the got up and walked towards my window. " sure you want to do this brad i mean i will kill you ." he said cockly.

I looked around and then back at justin. What was going on who was brad? i thought hard and then it hit me .

some one pulled him and threw him to the ground from behind . i scurried of the ground.

" who the fuck are you!" he slurred . i looked up and seen jason in his face with his jaw clenched. " you know who the fuck i am don't play stupid brad" he growled at him .

He laughed and swayed from side to side . " jason fucking mcann , you think im scared of you huh? Your punk as-"

Jason punched him in the nose causing him to fall by my feet . he grabbed the back of his head and forced him to look up at me .

" tell her sorry you fucking pussy." jason growled.

He cryed for jason to let him go .
" please im sorry , " he pleaded.

" tell her your were being a dick and you will never touch her again!" he yelled .

" i -i was being a dick i'll never touch you again i swear to god!" he said quickly continuing to cry . he threw his head back down .

Oh my god he was the man that assulted me that night . " come near her and i swear to god i'll put your head on a stick ." yelled . he threw his phone onto the ground making it shatter . i stood up nervously and looked at him. He sighed and walked over to me .

" i swear to god he will never touch you again kameron i'll make sure of it ." he said running his thumb from my cheek to my lips . " hey look at me." he said softly .

" i got you babe , i always will ." he said nervously.

Thoughts??

Vote & Comment . Feedback Is Welcomed Good & Bad.❤😜

Give Me Some Ideass For Next Chapter ! I Need Some .😍

- Bree