Six .

Kameron James

I sat outside peacefully ingrossed into my book . the sun was setting and it had finally cooled down some . aunt denise left for work she was doing a night shift and here i was again alone and i loved it no noise from anybody.

The only thing i did hate was jason and his friends were by the lake . things are awkward to me now. As always we just stare but not a word leaves our mouth . i often wondered did he think i was pretty . he always looked me up and down looking right back up to my face. Why should i care? He's a total hothead and he made me have a headache from pushing me into the brick wall down the street two weeks ago. i don't know i just want to know more . and that's a big step because i never be that curious. I don't know i like that he's mysterious.

I suddenly hear his friends come from his back yard . the were laughing & being boys .

I turned my head back into my book . I tryed to ignore them but they were so loud. From the corner of my eye , i could see them looking at me and their voices become low. I couldn't here what they were saying .

Then one boy came walking towards my house . oh god what do i do ? I thought . i kept reading ny book not dareing to look foward.

He stood on the first step and cleared his throat. I looked up at him. " can i help you?" i asked nicely .

He smiled , wow he had a great smile at that. " um im austin and i just wanted to say that you are beautiful." he spoke confidently & smooth. I immediately blushed and tucked my curl behind my ear . " thank you austin , that was really nice of you." he nodded " no problem , did you just move around here?"

" no im just here for the summer with my aunt . " i said .

He nodded . " i wish you lived here permanently that would be good for me ." he said .

I laughed and blushed again. we continued to talk and he kept my laughing. " so can i have your number ? Because I'll beg babe ."

I laughed and nodded. As soon as i was about hand him my phone , jason called him. " dude! Im-"

" i don't care ! come here!" he yelled. He smiled at me and he told me he'll be back.

His friends told him that they were leaving and he ran back over. " hey i'll be back for that number." he said licking his lips and walking backwards until he jumped inside the car . they sped off and i laughed to myself. He was so easy to talk to! Even though i didn't talk much . i blushed or laughed most of the time . i seen jason look at me with a clenched jaw and a mad look . what's up with him?

I stood up and walked to get the mail . the mail man had came but i was too busy laughing to grab the mail the first time . i grabbed the mail . then jason suddenly was next to me . how didn't i notice him walking up .

" what did austin say to you?" he asked . rude much?

" well hi jason im doing great."

He ran his fingers though his hair . " I'm not asking again -"

" look maybe everyone else around here is scared of you? But im not ." i said sassy. And no stuttering nice .

He smirked and laughed right after . " you should be ."

" im not ." i said crossing my hands over my chest . he stepped up causing me to grow nervous and drop my arms down .

" ya know it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know i make you nervous. So cut the tough act baby girl ." i let out an unsteady breath and walked up towards him . " so why um- why did you come over here again?"

" Because i wanted to know what austin said to you ." he said annoyed .

" why do you want to know?"

" because i just do ." he groaned.

" but why?"

" you ask too many fucking questions " he laughed.

" i just want to know why what's it to you?-"

" because he shouldn't be talking to you " he growled. I looked at him and looked down at my fingers . he looked at me
" nevermind pretend i never asked " he said turning around .

" why shouldn't he talk to me? Nobody else does . " i said .

He stopped and looked at me . he looked like he was going to say something but he just turned around and kept walking to his car . he sped off and i looked at my feet . i walked back to the porch and went into the house.

I sat the mail down on the island and cut on the t.v . for about an hour , i watched mtv catfish. I looked at the window to see the night fall and the beautiful sunset gone . i got up and walked to the patio. I let myself out , and started to walk towards the lake .

I moved my feet in the water a little causing a ripple . i couldn't get my mind of jason and what he said . i know he hangs with jason but he seems like he acts nothing like him . he's sweet and respectful and he makes me laugh something awful . i sighed why did he care ?

After being by the lake for thirty minutes , i started walking back up on the side of my house & Jason's house . great as i was coming past jason was coming towards this way . He grabbed my arm.

" don't ever talk to him again ." he said sternly . i looked at my arm and back at him .

" why? And i do as i please." i said moving my hand out of his grip . "kameron don't talk to him." he growled pinching the bridge of his nose . we just stared at each other . i bit my lip and looked down. " fuck it ." he cursed.

He pinned me against my house and smashed his lips on mine.

My chest started to heat up and my heart was thumping out of my chest. I never kissed anyone ever. My mind was racing as i kissed him back with just as much force . he put his arm around my waist and closed the small space between us . i put my arm's around his neck and ran my fingers threw his hair . his lips on mine felt like food to your stomach . it felt like it needed to be there. he pulled away from me biting his lip , he looked at me .

" don't talk to him ever again ." he let me go and walked away. I looked at him and then looked foward . i touched my lips as my heart continued to beat like crazy .

His lips still lingered on mine as i tryed to catch my breath. Why did he kiss me? I thought . is that why he didn't want me to talk to austin ? I don't know what it was but i knew that i had to feel his lips on mine again .

Finally! Lmao Vote & Comment

- Bree