Chapter 11

~~~~Shawn's POV~~~~
As Amber, Roxy, and I exit the training hall we hear Eric shouting and loud footsteps charging towards us.
"WATCH OUT!!" Grace yells as she runs into us three with Eric charging into the pile a few seconds later.
"Sorry about that Shawn, Roxy,... And sorry to you too Sparkie. GOTTA RUN!!" Grace says as she runs away bring back Amber's old nickname she gave her when they were younger.
"GET BACK HERE!! Sorry guys, gotta go get her for payback." Eric states then dashes off to go chase after Grace once again leaving us dumbfounded and leaving one angry Amber.
"You alright?"
"Yep, I'm going to get her back for calling me Sparkie. I thought she forgot about that."
"We just learned how to deal with it, besides, she'll forget about it by tomorrow."
"Alright whatever you two say..."
"Let's go check on our dragons." I suggest just so we have something to do, Roxy and Amber nod their heads then we get up and walk to the Growing Room.
"OH MY GUARDIAN!! STAR IS GORGEOUS!!" Grace shouts as she rushes over to Stars dome pressing her face to the glass.
"Wow, who knew that they would get this big this fast." I say as I look at Thunderstorm looking at his scales moving up and down matching is breaths.
"And it looks like they are ready to be taken out of their domes. Turns out that their growing time has shortened for some reason." We hear Flowerpot's voice from the doorway. We all nod and open the invisible doors to our dragons' domes and walk up to them, Thunderstorm's eyes shoot open almost like he can sense my presence. He gets up and walks over to me looking me in the eyes like he's trying to remember who I am and why he's here.
"Thunderstorm, it's me Shawn. Your friend." I say as I reach my hand to him, he doesn't even flinch.
'I know who you are Shawn, I wasn't born yesterday.' I hear a male voice in my head.
'Who's there?!'
'It's me, Thunderstorm.'
'Oh, but yet you were born yesterday.'
'Very funny, so let's get out of this dome. I'm starting to get sick of it.'
'Alright, let's go.' Them we walk out of the dome to see everyone else walking out of their dragon's domes all but Grace and Star aren't present.
"Where's Grace and Star?" Amber asks.
"Her and Star are goofy around in the dome." Roxy replies as we walk over and see them laughing and floating around in space, Amber knocks on the glass lightly with just enough force to get their attention and motion for them to get out.
"Oh fine," We barely here Grace as Star drags her to the exit of the dome.
"Way to ruin the fun."
"Suck it up buttercup. We have dragon training tomorrow." Amber replies, causing Grace to stick her tongue out at her.
"Well, I'll leave you all alone. Give you five time to bond with your dragons." Flowerpot says and leaves quickly.
"It seems like we're not going to get any help from him anytime soon." Roxy says as she looks at Rocky.
"I agree, but, we still have around 6hours till night fall. Giving us plenty of time to bond with our dragons as Flowerpot said." I state as I look at Thunderstorm.
'Ready to go?' He asks me.
'Yep.' Then both Thunderstorm and I leave to go and just do random things.
"Wait up!!" I hear Eric's voice shout as I turn around and see him and his dragon Frost chasing after us.
"Is it alright if we hang out with you two too?" He asks.
'Might as well.'
"Sure, we're just heading to the training room just to sit around and hang out."
~~~~Roxy's POV~~~~
'So, wanna go to your room?' Rocky asks me telepathically.
'Sure.' Just as we start to leave Amber and Grace both ask me.
"Cam we tag along too?" As Flame and Star look at us with begging eyes.
'Might as well.'
"Alright, we're just handing to our rooms. Probably just sit around and talk." They nod and we hop onto our dragons' backs and guide them to our room.
~~~~Time Skip Too Night Time Presented By Dancing Houses~~~~
~~~~Roxy's POV~~~~
"So, where are the dragons going to sleep tonight? Considering that they don't have a room or beds." Grace states as she looks at Amber and I with worry in her eyes.
"Well, they could sleep beside us on the floor..." Amber suggests.
"*gasp* ON THE FLOOR?!?! ARE YOU INSANE?!?! THAT IS UNFAIR TO THEM!! Star, you can take my bed I'll just sleep on your back."
"I guess they could take our beds and we sleep on their backs. Since it's a win-win situation, for us and the dragons." I state as Rocky knocks me off of my bed and crawls onto it, immediately falling asleep.
"Well, I better get the boys before we fall asleep and then they wake us up when they walk in." Grace says as she gets up and walks out of the room, with Star following her closely behind.
"Well goodnight Amber and Flame, see you in the morning for dragon training." Amber says as Flame hops onto Amber's bed with Amber laying herself down and falling into a deep sleep.
"Goodnight Rocky." I say to Rocky as she opens her left eye to look at me and give me a slight smile.
'Goodnight Roxy.'
~~~~Shawn's POV~~~~
"Yo, time to go to bed fellas. Amber, Roxy, and I don't want you all to wake us up when you guys walk in, plus we have dragon training tomorrow morning." Grace's head pokes into the training room as Star pokes her head in the doorway as well.
"Oh fine.... Let's go Frost, Shawn, and Thunderstorm." Eric says defeated as he gets up, we the start our boring walk back to our room.
"OH!! By the way, our dragons are getting our beds while we sleep on their backs." Grace quickly declares before we walk into our room only to see Roxy, Rocky, Amber, and Flame asleep.
"Goodnight everyone." Grace whispers as Star gets comfy on Grace's bed on her back and Grace lays on her stomach with Star keeping her arm with her front legs/arms. While Thunderstom and Frost get comfy on Eric's and I's beds sleeping on their stomachs just like Rocky and Flame.
"Night." Eric and I both whisper back.

"TIME TO WAKE UP PEOPLE'S!!!!" I hear Grace's and Roxy's voice scream as I feel something jumping on my my bed... Wait am minute... I was sleeping on Thunderstorm's back... At least I thought I was. I snap my eyes open to see Roxy laughing her head off as she keeps jumping on my bed and Thunderstorm snickering in the background holding his paw over his snout from laughing.
"Looks like you were jumped awake just like me,"
"And it also looks like Frost and Thunderstorm agreed to this plan." Eric says as he starts to get off of his bed with Grace still laughing and jumping on his bed.
"Hey, I told them not too, but they wouldn't listen so leave me out of this. I'm gonna go get a head start on dragon training." Amber says as she raises her hands and walks out of the room with Flame following close behind her with her dragon riding gear on, heading off to the training room.
"Whelp, we better get our dragon training clothes on and head to the training room." I say causing Grace and Roxy to immediately stop jumping and Eric's and I's bed and and just stare at me like I had five eyes.
"Are you serious?" Roxy look at me with her messy bun falling to the left as she tilts her head.
"Weellll, we don't want to get yelled at Amber and we all know how bad it is when she yells."
"True but it'll be boring." Grace replies as she falls down onto Eric's bed closing her eyes, then a few moments later soft little snores fill the room.
"Whelp, looks like we lost Grace." Eric says as he crouches down eyes levelled with the top of his bed getting ready to poke her head.
"Eric, you can wake her up, Roxy and I are going to get changed and head off to the training room." I say as he stops with his finger centimetres away from Grace's face and looks at us in shock.
"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! SHE'LL KILL ME!!" He whisper/shouts as we laugh and go get changed in our separate change rooms.
"And she's your problem." Roxy says trying not to giggle as we walk out of the room hoping onto Rocky's and Thunderstorm's backs heading to the training room leaving Eric to deal with Grace.