30 {last chapter}

Sammy's P.O.V

I walk back out into the living room. It isn't late. 5ish maybe. I have another 5 hours to get Brooke to break up with Nate or the other way around. So then Brooke comes crying back to me. Then she's mine. And no one will touch her.

"So Brooke, how's work going?" JJ asked.

"Okay." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Do you like it?" G asked.

"Why are we talking about me? Let's talk about you guys." She winked at G.

I rolled my eyes hoping she wouldn't see. But she did.

"Honestly, if you don't want me here just say so and I'll leave. " she crossed her arms.

"No you aren't." Ruby elbowed her.

"No, I'm tired of this fucking game. " she yelled.

"What game?" Nate asked.

"Nothing." Spencer sighed.

"How is this nothing, spence? This is wrong on so many levels. I'm sorry Sam but you have no chance. You lost me the second you decided to even breathe the same air as Stassie. I don't like you anymore. I just can't do this. I'm sorry Ruby but you guys have to work this out yourself." She ran up the stairs, probably to mine or Tyler's room.

"What is she talking about?" I asked.

"Basically Ru-" Alexia got cut off my Ruby.

"Nothing!" She rudely interrupted.

Alexia crossed her arms. Ruby glared at Alexia and alexia rolled her eyes.

"Rubys basically a bitch." She murmured under her breath.

Ruby didn't hear. Tyler went upstairs to find Brooke and all of us followed. Tyler opened my room but she wasn't there. We entered Tyler's room and she was lying in his bed, cuddling a stuffed bear. She threw the bear at me when she saw me. I let it hit me knowing it would make her feel better. She plopped back down on the bed and Nate lied down next to her. He rubbed her cheek with his thumb making her smile. I want to be the one to make her smile. Laugh. Giggle. Yell. Moan. Everything. I want the fights. The long talks. The texts. Phone calls. All of it. Every single moment.

"Sam?"

"Sammy!"

My eyes suddenly opened to all of my friends at my bed. Except Brooke.

"What happened?" I rubbed my eyes.

"You were dreaming about someone. " Nate said.

"Probably me." Stass flipped her hair.

I quickly jump up.

"Where's Brooke?" I asked.

"She's home. Why?" Alexia tilted her head.

"I have to talk to her!" I quickly got out of bed.

"What the hell are you thinking? She hates you. And you're dating me." Stass huffed.

"We're over."  I quickly said.

I grabbed my keys and got in my car. Everyone following. We got to Brooke's house and she was outside on the grass on her phone. She saw us and stood up. She smiled until she saw me. I walked up to her and she took a step back making me take a step forward.

"What do you want?" She looked me in my eyes.

"Tell me you don't miss kissing me."

Without hesitation, she did.

"I don't miss kissing you. "

"You don't miss the way I touch you?"

"No." She crossed her arms.

"How easily I made you blush?"

"Nope."

"How good I made you feel?" I put a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"No." She huffed.

"Brooke I'm so sorry. Please. I broke up with Stassie. You're all I want. You're everything I need. Just take me back Brooke. I love you. I realized that I can't live without you. I want to be with you. I want to come home and see your beautiful smile to greet me. I just want to feel your lips everyday. I want to be able to pick you up and treat you like a princess. I want to do everything. " I cupped her cheeks.

"If you would just let me." I sighed.

She shook her head.

"I can't Sam. I can't do it. " she pulled my hands away.

"Why?" I frowned.

"Sam I don't want to live in fear that you're going to go out and cheat on me again. " her eyes started to get glossy.

My heart broke at the sight. She's hurt. She's scared. My poor baby.

"Babygirl, don't cry." I tried pulling her into a hug but she pushed me away.

"D-don't call me t-that." She stuttered through sobs.

"I'm sorry Brooke. " I grabbed onto her arm.

"I can't do this Sam."

------------

Okay so yeah. This was the last chapter. I know it wasn't a happy ending buuuuuttttt that's why I'm making a sequel! So yeah. I don't know when that'll come out but enjoy this book until it does come out.
//Samm