8

Brooklyn's POV

Monday Morning

I woke up to the smell of fresh coffee. I got up and changed into (outfit above). I jog down the stairs to see my mom making coffee for me and her.

"Thanks mom." I kissed her cheek.

"Are you alright, about Sam-"

"I'm fine. I don't wanna talk about it. " I cut her off before having to hear his name.

She nodded. I got in my car and drove to school. I opened the school doors and walked to my locker, ignoring the stares. I opened my locker and got out my math book. I closed my locker and saw Tyler standing there.

"Jesus Christ Tyler don't scare me like that. " I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you in such a pissy mood?" He smirked.

"You know why. You're such an ass for bringing that up. " I started to walk away but he pulled me back.

"Now who told you to fuck him?" He asked getting really close to my face.

My breath hitched.

"He told you the story. Not my fault. " I turned my head.

"Mr. Wilkinson, get off of her." The principal pulled him off of me.

I walked to class and sat in my regular seat. Sam wasn't there. I sighed in relief until I saw him come through the door. I looked down at my books. He came and sat down and every now and then he would glance up at me.

"Samuel, I know Brooklyn is beautiful but stare at her when you aren't in my class." The teacher spoke up causing me to blush.

The class laughed.

"I wasn't staring." He muttered under his breath.

I rolled my eyes.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Lunch

I sat down with the girls but I didn't talk much.

"You're never this quiet. What happened?" Alexia asked.

Kacie whispered to them what happened. Alexia to Dexter and they both said sorry.

"I'm gonna kill him." Kacie mumbled under her breath.

I laughed slightly.

"Anyways, 'clingy ass bitches' don't fall in love." I laughed dryly.

"I'm seriously going to kill him now." Kacie stormed off to where he was sitting.

I chased after her.

"Kacie. " I said trying to catch up with her but by the time that I did she was already at their table.

"Samuel. " Kacie gave a dirty look.

"Kacie. " Sam smirked.

"What are you doing here?" G asked.

"Gilinsky, I have to talk to you. " I bit my lip.

"About?" He rose an eyebrow.

"Something. Or someone. " I huffed.

"Meet me at my locker after school then." He said.

I nodded my head.

"So why did you bring Kacie here?" Sam asked looking at me.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him, turning my head.

"She didn't bring me. You do realize that you really hurt her right?" Kacie asked.