5

Saturday Morning

Samuels POV

I woke up and memories from last night flooded my mind. I didn't drink too much so I don't have a hangover. I head downstairs and start cleaning up the mess. Tyler came downstairs and helped clean up. He rolled his eyes at me a few times.

"Why are you so pissed at me?" I asked.

"You nearly slept with the girl I like!" He shouted.

"She doesn't like you back, she was drunk. Sorry to break it to you, Tyler. " I chuckled.

He ignored me and kept on cleaning.

"That's why she said I fuck better than you." He muttered under his breath.

"Did you just say that? She was pissed at me! I'll always be a better fuck!" I shouted

He ignored me again.

His phone started to ring. He smirked.

"Hey Brooklyn." He looked up at me.

"Yeah, I'm cleaning up the house." He said into the phone.

"Okay, see you soon. Bye. " he hung up.

"Brooke's coming over. " he smirked at me.

Brooklyn's pov

Ootd:

I'm going over to help Sam and Tyler clean up the house

I'm going over to help Sam and Tyler clean up the house. I changed into (outfit above). I got in my car and drove to their house. I knocked on the door and Sam answered it.

"Samuel." I rolled my eyes.

"Brooklyn." He winked at me.

I pushed past him and saw Tyler. I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"Hey princess." He kissed my forehead.

I jumped up into his arms, causing him to grip my ass tightly making sure I don't fall.

"How's that hangover?" He laughed.

"I have a huge headache and I feel so nauseous. " I groaned.

"Do you want me to make you some tea?" He asked tucking stands of my hair behind my ear.

I nodded.

"Thank you. " I pecked his lips.

I jump off and sit on the stool. I turn around and see Sammy on the phone.

"Okay stass. See you later tonight. " he hung up and he smirked over at Tyler.

"Anastasia?" Tyler laughed.