11

Sammy's pov

I woke up to Tyler's voice.

"Let's go. We have to go get Brooke." He rolled his eyes.

I got my bag and placed it in the car. We drove to Brooke's house and she sat in the back. She yawned and closed her eyes trying to fall back asleep. I turned up the radio and she jumped up. I chuckled, earning a elbow to the side from Tyler.

"I'm awake." She yawned again.

"So who's gonna be there?" She asked.

"You, Alexia, Kacie, Spencer, Dexter, Kyle, Josh, Me, Sammy, JJ, Gilinsky, Madison, Nate and-" I cut him off.

"Anastasia." I smirked looking back at her.

She rolled her eyes.

Brooklyns pov

He's such a jerk. He looked back at me and licked his lips.

"Stop looking at me." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't pay attention to him. Get some rest. I'll tell you when we're at the airport. " Tyler smiled.

I tried to fall asleep but I kept hearing Anastasia kissing Sam after we picked her up.

"Can you do this when we're not in a car please?" I raised my voice.

"Aw sweetie, are you just mad because you've never done it before?" She patted my back.

"Actually, I have done it. Sammy was my first. It was soooo good. " I lied.

"He had me moaning like crazy." I continued.

"It kinda went like this." I started to fake moaning and Tyler choked on his water.

She rolled her eyes and Sam looked back at me. I winked and he smirked. Tyler looked into the mirror and smiled at me. I smiled back and lied my head back.

"Finally." I said before drifting off to sleep.

"Wake up, slut. We're here." I heard Stassie wake me up.

Tyler carried me out of the car and i cuddled close to his chest.

"Babygirl you have to walk." He whispered in my ear.

"I don't wanna." I pouted.

"Either that or Sam has to carry you. " he said.

"Walking is good." I rolled my eyes.

My legs were still asleep so i fell to the floor.

"On second thought. Come hereeeeee." I motioned for Sammy to pick me up.

He picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He held onto my butt and I rested my head on his shoulder. I decided to use this as an advantage.

"I want you to push me against a wall and fuck me, daddy. " I whispered in his ear.

I bit my lip trying to hold in my laughter. I looked at Anastasia and she was already staring. I started to kiss his neck, still looking at her. Her eyes widened.

"Get away from him!" She shouted.

I held on tighter.

"Daddy, she's scaring me. " I whispered.

"Seriously, Stass? Leave her alone." Sam rolled his eyes.

She crossed her arms and I smiled against his neck.

"Thank you." I kissed his cheek.

We met up with everyone and we all got into the plane. I got stuck between both wilks.

"Wanna see something funny?" I whispered into Tyler's ear.

He nodded. I looked over at Sam.

"Daddy?" I whispered in his ear.

I saw a bulge starting to form in his pants.

"Do you need a little help there?" I bit my lip, innocently.

He gulped and nodded his head.

"Don't forget we're on a plane, so you have to be quiet." I whispered in his ear.

He quickly looked up at me.

"Are you actually about to?" He asked.

"Nope." I gave an innocent smile.

"B, you can't do that. " he groaned.

"There's a bathroom." I winked.

He walked off to the bathroom and I looked back at Tyler who now had a boner. I started laughing and kissed his cheek.

"You I can take care of." I winked.

I started slowly palming him through his shorts.

"Fuck Brooke." He let out a low groan.

I continued to go slow until he begged.

"Brooke fuck. Go faster please. "

I started pumping faster and he groaned loudly but covered it up with a cough. A few minutes later, he came. I giggled and he blushed. Sam came back and his eyes widened.

"Wow Brooke." Sam glared at me.

I bit my lip and smiled.

"Maybe next time." I batted my eyelashes.

I rested my head on Tyler's lap and my legs on Sam's. Sam started to rub my thighs and Tyler tucked my hair behind my ear. Sam's hand reached my upper thigh.

"Is this your revenge? Because it's not working. " I laughed.

"B, you can't just tease me like that. " he slid his hand under my skirt.

Probably not the best day to have worn this. I rolled my eyes and tried to fall asleep. I pretended to fall asleep.

"She's asleep, you should quit it." Tyler said.

Sammy stopped and tickled my feet. I giggled and opened my eyes. I sat up straight and leaned towards Sammy's ear.

"Baby, your teasing doesn't work." I whispered.

"Then why are you soaking wet?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes knowing he's lying.

**in Paris**

I woke up and we had already landed and we were in a cab. Tyler was holding me.

"Where are we?" I rubbed my eyes.

"Almost at the hotel." He kissed my forehead.

I looked up at him and smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" He laughed looking down at me.

"Because I just noticed something really gross." I said quickly sitting up next to him.

"What?" He chuckled.

"I was laying in a pool of your cum."