12

Paris: Day 1/14

Sammy's pov

I wake up next to Anastasia. I groaned and pulled her off me. There's two other beds in the room. Brooke and Tyler and Dexter and Alexia. In the second room they have, Kacie and Spencer, Kyle and Josh, and JJ and Gilinsky. Nate got a small room for himself. I get up and see Brooke in the bathroom. She's wearing white shorts and a black crop top. She has her headphones in while humming along to what I guessed is ride by somo. She swayed her hips to the music and applied some lipgloss. She smiled at her reflection. She looked over and her smile went away as she saw me.

"Why are you awake so early?" She asked.

"I don't know. " I shrugged my shoulders.

Tyler started to wake up. Brooke walked over to their bed.

"Morning." She kissed his cheek.

"Morning, beautiful." He kissed her and she kissed back.

I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at them. She threw the pillow back as they were still making out.

"Brooke's pregnant." I lied.

"What?!" Alexia quickly stood up and grabbed Brooke off of Tyler.

"Who's the dad??" She asked her.

"Sam." She smirked.

Alexia came running towards me and slapped me across the face repeatedly.

"Use a condom you idiot." She kicked my package.

"Puh-lease that didn't hurt. There was nothing to kick anyways. " she rolled her eyes.

"It was a joke, but that was fun to watch." Brooke smirked.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

We were all up now and getting ready to go to IHOP since it was closest so we could walk. Brooke was holding Tyler's hand and they were laughing together.

"Why can't we be cute like that?" Stass asked me.

"I'm so tired of your shit. We're over. " I snapped and walked away.

I heard her start crying. Brooke snapped her head back towards Stass. She hesitated to go over to her but did anyways.

Brooklyns pov

"What happened?" I pulled her into a hug.

"He D-dumped me." She cried harder.

"Sam?" I asked rubbing her back.

"Yeah." She nodded her head still crying.

"Why is such a beautiful girl like you still hung over this guy that treats you like shit? You're worth so much more Stass. You need a guy that won't just use you for sex. And who won't call you clingy, or a bitch. You deserve better." I half smiled.

"Thanks Brooklyn. I've been so mean to you. And I'm sorry." She sniffled.

"It's okay." I half smiled again.

We caught up with everyone and I walked over to Sam.

"You're a huge dick. I hate you so much. " I slapped him.

"What the hell was that for?" He rubbed his cheek.

I pulled him aside.

"You can't just break up with someone like that!" I argued.

"Well I did. " he rolled his eyes.

"We aren't even a couple and we fight like we're married." I sighed.