25

Brooklyn's P.O.V

I woke up on the floor with the rest of the girls. I got up and put on one of Kacie's outfits because her clothing is more revealing and I'm single so.

Ootd:

The girls wake up and change

The girls wake up and change. We head to school while jamming to music. We walk into school and everyone looks at us. We separate to our lockers and look back at each other before opening our lockers. I grab my math book and close my locker. Stass walks into school holding Sam's hand.

"How does it feel to be single?" Tyler asked coming next to me.

"you would know. " I smile at him.

"And do you?"

I walk up to Nate with Tyler still looking at me.

"Hey." He smiles at me.

He looks down at my outfit and smirks.

"You and Sam broke up?"

I nodded.

"I gave him his last chance. He blew it on Stassie. This is what their 12th time going out?"

He chuckled and we walked to class together. I sat in my seat and I felt everyone's eyes on me. I looked up from my book to see that I was right. I look back down and everyone stared whispering.

"I heard that her and Sam broke up"

"She cheated on him with Nate"

"She's hot. But I can't do that to Sam. He likes her a lot. He just has a reputation to fill. " Nate whispered to someone.

I smirked. Sam walked in with stass and the teacher. The teacher looked at me and she sighed.

"What's the square root of 3,025?" She asked.

I rose my hand.

"Brooklyn?"

"55"

"Correct. " she smiled.

"How does she dress like a hoe and is still smart?" Dylan asked the teacher.

I didn't have a come back today. I was too upset.

"No comment?" Stassie asked.

I didn't answer.