Minah let out a loud groan, "Are you kidding me?! He keeps asking me to look under, and when I ask where, he yells Underwear and runs off."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol let out harmonious laughter while Minah scowled, going back to her own work. Minah finished the last of her homework just as the front door swung open.

"Oh Minaaahhh!"

Baekhyun and Chanyeol snickered when they heard Luhan yell for her.

Ever since Minah made Luhan dress like a girl, the older male took advantage of her guilt. She was now Luhan's adopted child, as messed up as that was.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol found it utterly amusing, and slightly disappointing. (They had planned to adopt Minah too), Yixing found it adorable and Kris couldn't care less.

Minah got up and trudged to the living room, Baekyeol in tow.

"What Luhan?"

Luhan gasped, "What?! No oppa? Minah I'm older than you."

Minah rolled her eyes, "For the last time, honorifics are stupid and we don't use them in this household."

Luhan sighed dramatically but lit up again, "So! The football team is having their first match of the season."

Minah kept a close eye on Luhan, who was rummaging through his backpack, "And the football team decided to get their girlfriends to wear their jerseys, isn't that cute."

Luhan yanked a shirt out of his backpack and held it out for Minah. She took it with dainty fingers, examining it. It was Luhan's football jersey. A blue and white jersey with the number 7 and 'LuHan' in white letters above it.

"Luhan I'm not your girlfriend and I'm not letting others think I'm your girlfriend. Get Minseok to do it."

Luhan pouted, "Oh come on MinMin! It's one day. And Minseok is also on the football team."

Minah turned to Minseok who was sheepishly holding his own jersey. He cleared his throat as he motioned to the jersey, "I was actually going to have you wear mine."

Minah pointed to Luhan and Minseok, "No and No. Sorry guys."

She walked away, ignoring the whines coming from Luhan.

It was almost one before Minah decided it was time to stop scrolling through tumblr and get some sleep. She closed her laptop and grabbed her empty water bottle. She exited her bedroom and started walking towards the kitchen when she heard two voices.

"Please babe, I want to show everyone our relationship!"

Minah's eyes widened because that was the first time she had heard Kris talk so desperately.

"No means No Kris. I'm not going to throw your reputation away like that!"

"Yixing I don't care what other people think!"

"Kris, no."

"Yixing, it's just a jersey. At least tell me you'll think about it."

"Fine."

Minah quickly started walking again when she heard footsteps approaching the door. She dashed to the kitchen and pretended to be eating cookies that Luhan had made earlier.

She looked up to see a tired looking Yixing walking into the kitchen. His eyes widened when he saw Minah sitting sheepishly on the kitchen counter.