The End

****WARNING**** THIS CHAPTER TALKS ABOUT SUICIDE! IF THIS WILL BOTHER YOU THAN PLEASE REFRAIN FROM READING!! IF YOU HAVE SUICIDAL THOUGHTS PLEASE TALK TO A TRUSTED ADULT AND/OR CALL THE SUICIDE HOTLINE- 1-800-273-8255

(Y/N) POV

I awake, frightened when my eyes lock with Shin's. I try to get myself up and run, but fall back into the booth we're sitting in due to my lack of energy. He quickly gives me a reassuring smile. "(Y/N), I know you heard me say those terrible, TERRIBLE things to Wren and Mika, but it was only because I didn't want to die. I am a coward, and I'm sorry." Shin breathed out apologetically. As weary as I was, he was all I had. He then explained how we got to where we were. "We have to call the police Shin! we can't let them roam around, acting all innocent!" I exclaimed when he had finished, trying to pressure him into calling the authorities. He sighed, looking down at his hands, took a breath, then looked back up at me with sorrow showing through his fake smile. "I.....I already did." I was about to ask him when he had the chance, when he could have dialed the three digit number without the two teens hearing him, but he spoke up before I had the chance. Glancing at me quickly, fear somewhat evident in his eyes, he gives me an excuse full of bull crap. "I'm going to escort you home, then go...show the police where they are." He hastily got up, grabbing my hand a bit forcefully, trying to bring me with him. I stubbornly refuse. Looking up at him with a small smile, I give him my solution. "How about, we lure them to my apartment, then call the police once they arrive!?" He nods at my suggestion. If only he knew it was a lie.

Mika POV

Wren and I have been walking around the camping trail for almost 20 minuets, when my cell rings. He stops and looks at me, noticing the caller ID.

(Y/N) POV

It's ringing. I can feel my hands start to slightly sweat, afraid that they won't come, when I hear a rough voice on the other end.

"(Y/N)? Is that you?

"Y-yes, its me. Listen, I'm going to get straight to the point. If you want to see me, come to the apartment"

Some mumbling was heard on Mika's end, before he agreed to come.

After about 10 minuets a knock was heard. Luckily, Shin went to answer, giving me time to get my plan in order. As guilty as I may feel, I can;t bring myself to tell Shin my actual plan.

Shin POV

The two blood thirty teens, who give me bone chilling glares, enter. We both walk into the main room where (Y/N) is. Before any of us can walk any closer, she puts one hand out and yells, "STOP!"revealing her other hand, which has a knife. Shocked, all three of us stay where we are. 

(Y/N) POV

"(Y/N) WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Shin yells in anger and fear. He has every right to be mad. I went against our plan, and never planed on telling him. Wren took a step closer to me, which i responded by putting the knife in front of my chest, where my heart is. Locking eyes with him, I yell at him to stop, tears threatening to spill out of my eyes. 

Breath in, breath out. I let out a deep breath before looking at the boys around me, deciding that its time they knew my plan. Shakily, I start to speak, "I-I can't take t-his anymore! Y-you two ha-ave constantly killed m-multiple people, b-b-because of me! HOW DO YOU THINK THAT MAKES ME FEEL? I'M ENDING THIS NOW! I CANT KEEP LIVING KNOWING THAT INNOCENT PEOPLE WILL DIE BECAUSE OF ME!" I ended up screaming, letting my inner emotions flow out. Tears streaming from my face. I let out another breath, none of the boys daring to speak. I decided that my last words had to mean something. I locked eyes with Wren. "Wren...I honestly liked you at first. I really d-did, b-b-but after what you did to all of our classmates, our SEVEN YEAR OLD CLASSMATES! YOU SCARE ME MORE THAN I WOULD EVER HAVE THOUGHT! FOR AT LEAST THREE YEARS I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT, AFRAID THAT YOU WOULD COME BACK AND KILL ME LIKE YOU KILLED THEM!!!" Closing my eyes, I took a moment to let the tears flow and the breath come out. I looked up at Wren, expecting him to say something, only to see a look of sadness and grief. It's Mika's turn. "Mika," you breath. "I've always hated you! You kept me captive, forced me to act as if I actually wanted to be around you." I spat. All I got in return was a glare mixed with sorrow. I could care less. Next was the hardest, Shin. Right as I made eye contact, a sob escaped my lips. All I could do was shake my head. With warm tears streaming down onto my cheeks, I said my final words.

"Shin, I love you." Once the words left my mouth, the knife plunged into my chest. The warm, numbing pain flowing through my body. The last thing I saw was Shin running up to me, tears falling, whispering, "...I love you too..."

Everything went black, all my troubles went away.

THE END