Don't cry Senpai!

The picture is of a new character, Shin ^

A sound was heard. A very familiar deep voice. A Male. "(Y/N)? Are you in here?" He said, his feet coming closer to the you. You shut your eyes tight, not wanting the young teen to hear you. He opened the stall, only to see his (H/C) haired friend curled up in a ball. (Incase you're wondering, it was the bathroom on the top floor that wasn't used much, so he didn't have to worry about other girls). He instantly comforted her. Shin. He was always there for you, yet you never called him a friend, being too afraid that you'd lose him too. Feeling reassured by his presence, you accepted his comforting gestures, and gave into the hug. After hugging him for what felt like forever, you had to go to class. He knew you had occasional anxiety attacks, and was always there to help. Besides helping you out of kindness, his older sister had bad anxiety and had a hard time coping, so he knew what you were going through.

As you guys walked to class together, he started conversation. "(Y/N), what happened? That wasn't like your usual attacks. If you don't want to talk about it right now, that's fine, but I want to know that your'e okay." He said, looking at you with concern. You smiled brightly, saying that it was nothing out of the ordinary, but nothing fools him. He pulled you aside, putting both of his hands on your shoulders and looked you in the eyes, "(Y/N), what is wrong?! Did someone say something? Did something happen at home? Did some-" Shin was cut off. "(Y/N)-chan! There you are I was looking for yo-" It was Wren. He stopped midway, glaring at Shin, who still had his hands on your shoulders.

Wren, whose face was now blank, asked in a monotone voice, quite serious now, "Who's this? You never introduced us." You stared at Shin, fear clearly shown in your eyes. "Shin, this is my...."childhood friend" Wren." You muttered. "Wren, this is my...friend Shin." You said, motioning to the chestnut haired boy, who smiled hearing you call him your friend for the first time.

If only he knew what was gonna happen.