Don't let him tease you Senpai

Hey guys! this is my first yandere story, so I hope you like it!

Also, just in case this is your first X reader, (Y/N) means your name, (L/N) means last name, (H/C) means Hair Color, (E/C) means eye color, and I think you can guess the rest :3

"Mommy! Mommy! The (H/C) girl called out as the busy woman tried leaving her daughter at the day care center. After having to call over 3 teachers, they were able to get (Y/N) off of her mother, allowing the woman to leave. (Y/N) sniffled and sat down on a rug, when a certain brunette came over. "Are you okay miss?" The 4yr old asked the girl. She looked up at him with sad eyes and shrugged. "What's your name? I'm Wren! Do you want to be friends?" The boy asked. The girl smile and said, "I'm (y/n), and I'd love to be your friend!" The boy cheered while grabbing the girls hand and heading over to the block corner.

"Hey (Y/N)! Your mommy's never coming back!" A red-headed boy teased (Y/N). "Leave me alone!" (Y/N) pleaded, but the teasing didn't stop. Wren became angry. Nobody was allowed to torment his new friend. In the blink of an eye, Wren grabbed a bunch of blocks and started rapidly chucking them a the young ginger. He kept going, blood started dripping from the child's now injured head. He would've kept going, but the teacher got in the way. He would have taken her down too, but he was too exhausted. Little did (Y/N) know, the boy was right.

10-12 years later
High school. We all hated it. Especially (y/n). One reason being that her old friend Wren moved back. Ever since that day years ago, he's been different. He's like an over protective dad. It creeps the young girl out. She sighed, and walked into the building, stopping when she hears a familiar voice
"(Y/n)-chan!"

Sorry this was short! I've been busy. Also, do any of you listen to Breaking Benjamin? Well, today I went to their concert and I got to go on the fricken stage and meet Ben!!! It was so awesome!
~Author chan