He forgot about me Senpai

The video is just a song I really like nightcored

"Mika?" W-hy would he be here? He promised he wouldn't interfere at school.

"Hello dear cousin, how is your day going?" he casually asks. I can't take this anymore, I'm just so done! "Why did you come here? You promised not to come! You swore you would stop if I lived with you, if I did whatever you wanted! I did everything for you and you can't keep ONE promise? ONE promise that would let me live a somewhat normal life! How could you?" (Y/N) raged, basically screaming in his face. The whole time he kept his sly grin, until he heard her final words. "I've ALWAYS hated you! Why wouldn't you let me live my life?!" His grin faded, and he frowned, calmly replying with, "(Y/N) We're leaving. Now." Mika grabbed her hand and forcefully tried to lead her away. She slapped him. Everyone froze. No one knew what to do. No one's ever tried to fight back against him like this.

He looked her dead in the eye, and whispered "You're going to regret that. You don't have to go to school. You don't need a life as long as you have me! Besides, maybe you don't need friends. It's not like you have any. Sure you have Shin, but he's probably just like most guys, befriending women just for their looks." Mika threatened insultingly.

"He's not like that!" (Y/N) whaled. "He's amazing, kind, and-" She was cut off by Wren.

Wren looked at Mika with souless eyes. "You forgot about me."

Sorry for the short update^^ I'll try to update again soon!