Tia is gone now, Senpai!

Class started. Shin was being his lovable self, while Wren was read to attack any moment. "(Y/n)! Do you still cry over them? All those kids who died? I bet it was your fault!" Tia called out. Ugh, Tia. She was the one girl you see in those movies, the bitch. Her "posse" consists of herself, Angela, and Candy. Angela was the class idiot, and Candy was the class slut. God how you hated her. "Leave her alone!" Shin shouted. "It wasn't her fault, and it was very traumatizing!" He said, defending (y/n). Tia smirked. "I bet her mom left because she hated her!" That hurt. Everyone knew not to bring up the subject. Wren lost it. She brought back the boy he was all those years ago. He calmly walked up to her, and asked "Can I talk to you for a moment?" She unsurely nodded her head yes, and went with Wren outside. Wren, being fairly attractive, made Tia wonder what he wanted with her.
When they were far enough away from the rest of the students, he made his move. His once brown eyes were almost soulless, his body started shaking. "Wren what did you want to talk about?" He pulled out a pen from behind his back, and stabbed her in the cleavage. She screamed, but was silenced once his hand covered her mouth. She was dead. Her corpse lay there, the pen still visible, ink mixed with blood. Wren went back inside, seeming calmer than ever, when a scream was heard. He looked over at the voice, seeing how afraid the newfound girl was. He looked down and saw a blood stain the size of a puddle on his uniform. Seeing as he couldn't let her tell anyone, he killed her using the same pen. A nearby boy was next. *jam* The pen went into the boys neck, allowing Wren to change into the boys  clean uniform as his own, replacing his on the boy.
Sorry for the lack of updates! Happy new year and merry late Christmas!