So this is how it ends Senpai? (pt 2)

Hey guys! Sorry about the inactivity. I've been busy doing a lot of stuff (Watching my neighbors pets, baby sitting, ect.). I FINALLY got time to update, and just wanted to let you know that the story is in everyone's pov at some point, and shows their view on the same event

ps- Thanks for all the support! Part 3 will be up in a week or 2

Mika POV

Shin came back carrying (y/n) in his arms. Wren, being the child he is, starts jumping around in joy, a happy smile on his face. "Wren...why don't you go make sure no one's around, I need to talk with Shin for a moment." Wren nods happily, and ran towards the public trail in the forest we're currently in. As soon as Wren out of ear shot, I look sternly at Shin, arms crossed. I know when someone's lying, escpesically if it's about (y/n).

Calmly, I walk up to him, keeping eye contact, and talk (y/n) out of his arms. As I walk away, Shin just kind of standing there, I look back and threaten him, making sure he know's who (y/n) belongs to.

Shin Pov

I pick up an unconscious (y/n). I feel terrible. I'm such a coward. I betrayed my best friend just so I would be okay. What about her? Will she be okay? Why did I lie about my sister? Why did I knock her out? Why am I trying to appeal to them? Why am I walking towards them? Why am I not running away? These thoughts ran through my head as I walked towards Wren and Mika. After a moment of Wren celebrating (y/n) general existence, Mika asked him to leave. Once Mika was gone, Wren came and took (y/n) out of my arms. I don't know why I didn't do anything, I just stood there and kind of let it happen. As he walked away, he turned to look at me, and with a glare, said, "I'm leaving with (y/n) now. We need to spend some family time together, maybe watch a movie." He said smiling. "Also, I'm homeschooling her as well. I don't need you or that idiot around her." He chuckled, then kept walking. I couldn't let him do this. Without thinking, I ran up and punched him square in the face, took (y/n), and ran as fast as I could in the other direction.

Wren's Pov

Life's great! I can't wait to kill Shin and Mika so I can marry (y/n)! Then she'll be mine <3 I know that deep inside, she loves me! I saw Shin come back with my bride to be, causing me to cheer both internally and externally. Mika then sent me to make sure no one was around. I was't too thrilled about leaving (y/n) with them, but in a good marriage, the partners cooperate and make friends. After about 10 minuets of checking, I saw no one. As I ran toward Mika, I passes Shin running away with something in his arms.

The closer I got, I started to realize that Mika had been attacked, and that my dear (y/n) was no where in sight.

-------------