Is Shin lying to you, Senpai

Shin drove, fast. Shaking, (Y/N) sat there, hoping for the best. Were they already driving after them? Are they fighting over her? Were they killing the innocent? (Y/N) thought anxiously. "(Y/N), PLEASE explain to me who Mika is! I thought you had no family left?!" Shin worriedly asked. (Y/N) took a moment, before replying with, "I don't consider him family. Listen--There's a lot I haven't told you that I want you to know, but I'm not ready to reveal it, I hope...I hope you understand. He simply nodded, taking in the new information. "I understand, but I hope you know that there is nothing to fear, I would never say anything to put you in a situation where you feel as though you're uncomfortable." Shin reassured, smiling slightly. "I'm driving us to my sisters apartment. She's on vacation this week in France, so it'd be a good place to hide." (Y/N) nodded, closing her eyes, trying to breath. Just as her breaths slowed, she heard rubber squeaking against the road. She turned around, only to see both Mika and Wren, who seemed to be fighting as they drove, following them. Shin seemed to see too. "Sh*t" he muttered,  speeding up. He took the backroads, causing them to turn every 3 miles. eventually, after HOURS of driving, they...ran out of gas -_-. "(Y/N) run! I'll hold them back just go! Shin said, shooing her away. She hastily shook her head. "I'm not leaving you! You're all I have!" she screamed, fed up with all that's been going on. The two other men arrived. Before she could react, Shin pushed her, yelling at her to run. With tears starting to form, she ran. She couldn't bear leaving him, but she knew he was doing what was best. Both Yanderes stopped, and immediately threatened Shin. Only, the outcome surprised them.

Shin POV

"Where the f**k is she?" Mika scowled, holding a knife to Shin's throat. Wren was rummaging through his car, seeing if he could find anything (Y/N) could have left behind. Shin only grinned. Grinned wider than ever. Mika gave him a look of disgust. "What's so funny?" He scowled yet again. Shin chuckled. "Oh nothing, just the fact that you two thought I'd let her run away without me knowing where she was going, thinking that I was simply the only man who has been around her at the school." Wren look at him, quite confused. "What are you talking about?" Shin looked toward him with a look of insanity in his eyes. "I simply showed them who's in charge! All I had to do was hack into there phones, call the police, send them to ALL of their homes, and leave a few dismembered body parts here and there as 'evidence' for the cops!" Shin answered. Mika smiled in delight, seeing as there was yet another one of them. "And who's 'dismembered body parts' were they?" Shin whispered deviously, "My sister's....(Y/N) thinks she's on vacation!" He proceeded to laugh.