The End

•Ashley's p.o.v•

We were at the carnival.

It was a cold fall night, so I wore my hair down straight, black leggings, uggs, and a pink sweater. I finished my look with a little of mascara and eyeliner.

Mackenzie couldn't come tonight because she was out with Luke, her new boyfriend. So it was just todd, zac, and i. Todd and I were talking again so it wasn't that awkward. I was just confused because I didn't know if Zac and I were dating or not.

"I'm going to win you that purple bear." Zac said looking at a booth where you had to throw a ring around a bottle.

"Good luck." I said to him before he ran off like a little kid, leaving Todd and I alone.

"So." he said. "how have you been?"

"Good now that Cameron is out of my life." I said.

"Speaking of the devil." Todd said pointing his finger at the air. I looked at what he was pointing at and saw Cameron.

He had a black eye and his nose was all black and blue; I think it was broken.

I turned back to todd, "if I looked that bad, and got beat up that bad then I wouldn't come out Of my room for who knows how long." I said with a little laugh.

Todd laughed too.

"Thanks again." I said.

"Your welcome." Todd smirked, "I have to tell you something."

"Ya?" I asked.

"Ashley, I still love you."

"Todd, I'm so sorry." I said looking him in the eyes.

"Why?" he asked.

"For cheating on you, for hurting you emotionally, and for not still being in love with you." I said as nicely as possible.

Todd looked at me. "I forgive you." he said with a smile. not matter how hard he tried to smile and look happy, I could still see the hurt in his eyes.

He put out his hand, "friends?" he asked.

I smiled and took his hand, "friends"

We shook hands like the losers we are and laughed.

Zac came back over with the big purple bear that he said he was going to win me.

"You actually won it?" I was shocked.

"Told you I would." he said smiling, giving me my bear. "well, actually I just gave the guy $5 after my 15th attempt." he confessed.

"Thanks for telling the truth." I laughed a little. Zac bent his head down and kissed me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Zac asked me softly.

"I thought you would never ask." I smiled and kissed him again.

He broke the kiss and smiled.

"Last one to the tea cups is a rotten egg." he said before running off like a little kid.

I looked at todd, and Todd looked at me. we both smiled before running off to beat zac.

THE END

Authors note- I hope you guys liked it! I had a lot if fun writing it ;) read my new book "once a runaway, always a runaway" It is completed. thanks. Also check out my new book "Falling in the Big Apple" thank you guys! Hoped you enjoyed ready one kiss nothing more