Chapter 23

•Todd's p.o.v•

I was at another one of Luke's parties. Lacey, a girl that cheers for my football team, was all over me all night. I felt bad for her so I told her that I would meet her in 10 minutes in one of the guest rooms.

I walked down the hallway, drink him my hand, until I got to the room Lacey and I were meeting in. I walked in with out even thinking about it twice.

"Hey babe." Lacey said, walking up to me as I entered the room.

I didn't reply to her. The last time I was this close to getting intimate with somebody,it was with Ashley at Luke's first party of the year.

I made out with lacey. Things got more intense when she threw me onto the bed. I flipped her over so that I was on top of her now.

What the hell was I doing?

The whole time i was making out with lacey, I was wishing that it was ashley.

I broke the kiss and looked at Lacey.

"What are you doing todd?" she asked sounding annoyed.

"Sorry it's just I don't think i can do this." I said backing away.

Lacey walked towards me and said, "it's okay I can fix that." She smiled and kissed me again.

•Mackenzie p.o.v•

"Hey" Zac said to me as I ran down the hallway.

"Is Ashley here?" I asked him.

"No. I haven't seen her since this morning when I left her house." he said. "why?"

"I have a bad feeling about this Cameron guy." I said trying to yell over the music.

"Me too." Zac agreed. "where the hell is todd? we have to find him and tell him about this dipshit Cameron guy."

I couldn't help but laugh. Zac just called Cameron a dipshit!

Zac and I ran all over the house looking for todd.

"Somebody told me he was in a guest room." Zac told me as we walked down the hallway.

I opened the first room I saw, and guess what. I saw Todd and Lacey practically eating each other.

"What the fuck are you doing, todd!" i yelled. walking into the room, Zac behind me.

"Lacey, if I were you I would get my little sluty ass out of this room before I got bitch slapped." I told lacey.

Not even a second later, she ran out of the room like a wild chinchilla.

"What the hell do you guys want?" Todd asked.

"Cameron." Zac said. "I don't think he is as great as Ashley says he is."

"I don't talk to ashley." Todd said dryly.

"Todd, you're so fucking stupid! do I need to slap you in the face to knock some sense into you? It's so obvious that you still love ashley! stop being a dick and just listen for a second." I told todd. he didn't say anything back.

"Listen, Cameron just seems, sketchy." Zac confessed.

"What do you mean?" Todd asked.

"Think about it. A random guy just comes I to Ashley's life and is just her beat friend." I tried to explain to todd.

"I mean it's not like she liked him, right?Todd asked Zac and i.

We just looked at each other, looked back at todd, and said, "we don't know."