Chapter 22

•Zac p.o.v•

My phone woke me up at 10.

"Hello?" I answered in a sleepy voice.

"Hey sweetie, where are you?" I heard my mom say threw the phone.

"I left early this morning to go to my friends house. I will be home sometime today." I lied.

"Okay. just checking in, love ya."

"Love you to mom." I said hanging up.

I looked to my left and saw Ashley sleeping in my arms.

After Ashley and I kissed, we watched a movie and I guess we just feel a sleep. I didn't come over last night to spend the night, it just kind of happened that way. all I wanted to do was tell Ashley how much she means to me.

I looked at Ashley one more time. I kissed her forehead and then closed my eyes and just thought about everything.

I loved Ashley more than I thought I could ever love somebody, and I have never fallen in love before. Normally I am the heart breaker.

This girl really was special if she could make me, Zac Arris, fall in love.

I fell a sleep after a while of thinking.

•Ashley p.o.v•

I woke up in Zac's muscular arms. he was shirtless and a sleep.

I noticed his six pack and traced it with my finger.

I looked back at Zac's face and saw him awake, smiling.

I looked at the clock. 11:30.

"I didn't think that you would sleep over." I said to him.

"Neither did i." he smiled.

I heard a knock on my door, "ashley." My mom said threw the door.

I hopped up out of bed and yelled, "I will be down in a minute." I saw my door handle turn. i ran up to the door and locked it before she could open it. "don't come in, I just for out of the shower and only have a towel on." I lied. I really had on fluffy zebra pants and a black tank top. My mom couldn't know Zac slept here, she would flip.

"Okay." she said before I heard her walk down the stairs.

"You have to put on your shirt and leave." I said walking up to zac.

He got up an put on his shirt, "how? I can't go down stairs." he said.

I ran over to the window and opened it, "do you know how to climb down a tree?" I asked.

He smiled and walked over to the tree, "see you later." he said half way out the window, starting to climb down the tree that just so happened to be right by my window.

He stopped halfway out, turned around, and kissed me.

"See you later?" He asked.

"Ya." I said smiling.

He smiled back, and went completely out of my window now. he climbed down the tree and looked up.

I smiled at him, and he just smiled back and mouthed the words, I love you.