Chapter 4

•Zac's p.o.v•

Todd and I were playing xbox when I heard a car door open and close. I looked out the window to see a car and a girl with long red hair walking up to Todd's house.

"Shes here." I said. I ran my fingers threw my hair to make sure it looked good. From a distance Todd's girlfriend, I mean Ashley, looked really pretty.

"It's about time!" Todd exclaimed running to the front door.

I heard the front door open and close. "hey." I heard a feminine voice say.

"Hey babe." Todd said. "what took you so long?"

"I took the long way by accident. Sorry." Ashley said

Then I heard nothing but silence. I think they were kissing.

I heard footsteps come I to Todd's room. I lifted my head up and saw Todd. Behind him was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. she didn't look this good from the window. she had dark brown eyes, long curly red hair, and the perfect body.

She was wearing skinny jeans that made her butt look great, and a tight white tabletop on with a sweater jacket thing over it. She. Was. Stunning.

I stopped staring at her when she said, "So, you're the guy with the motor cycle?"

Was she talking to me?

"Ummm... Are you talking to me?" I asked a little flabbergasted.

She came up close to my ear and whispered, "If you weren't checking me out, you would know the answer to that question." she pulled away and had a small smirk on her face.

I felt my face turn a light shade of pink. Hell no. I wasn't going to let this girl mess with me. I put my mouth up to her ear and whispered, "If you didn't look so appealing, then I wouldn't check you out in the first place." She giggled as I pulled my head away from her ear.

"What's so funny?" Todd asked us.

Before I could say anything Ashley said, "Oh nothing. just wanted to see if he has a seance of humor."

"Well, do i?" I asked curiously.

"Hell ya." she said smiling.

"Ashley, this is Zac. Zac, this is Ashley." Todd introduced us.

I shock Ashley's hand and she laughed.

"I think we are going to be good friends." I said with the stupidest smile I could make.