Chapter 20

•Ashley p.o.v•

Cam and I were sitting at the lunch table eating until Zac just showed up out of know where.

"Where did you come from?" I asked him. It was nice when it was just Cameron and i.

"Well, if you want to get technical, I came from my mom." he smiled at me.

"You're such a wise ass." I said, but I couldn't help but smile a little because of his dumbness.

"Ya ya ya. call me what you want." he nudged my arm, still smiling.

"So ashley," Cameron cut in, "tonight?"

"Yup." I replied back with a smile.

Tonight Cameron and I are hanging out at my house; it would give us some time to catch up, and I haven't seen my bestfriend in forever.

"What are you guys doing tonight?" Zac asked.

"Oh. just hanging out." cam said.

"Oh." Zac said with a blank expression, "I have to go. see you guys later."

Cam and I just looked at each other, then looked back at Zac and said, "bye." at the same time.

•Zac p.o.v•

They can't be hanging out, alone. I have to get Todd to forgive ashley. he has to meet this guys and scare him away.

"Todd." I said walking up to Todd twice in one lunch wave.

This time he turned around with a smile and said, "ya?"

After he noticed my serious expression, his smile fell from his face.

"What's wrong?" he asked getting up from his table to talk to me in private.

"It's ashley." I finally said.

Shock over came me when I saw a worried expression come over Todd's face, "what's wrong?"

"You guys need to make up. her friend Cameron is back in town and I think they are starting to like each other." I finally said.

"Cameron on the football team?" Todd asked.

"Ya." I confirmed.

"Dude, don't get in between her and cam. I broke up with her, so if she wants up move on then it's fine with me." when Todd said this I could tell that he was a little annoyed that Ashley and Cameron might like each other. even thought he broke up with her, u could tell that he still loves her.

"Are you guys going to ever become friends again?" I asked him. I needed to know because I still have feelings for ashley, and I don't want them to ruin mine and Todd's friendship, again.

"I have no idea. if she ever forgives me for breaking up with her." Todd said.

The bell rang, telling us that lunch was over.

"I have to go." Todd said, "don't ruin Ashley and Cameron's friendship, Zac. I mean it." was all Todd said before walking away.

I wasn't going to ruin their friendship. I am just going to make sure that there is nothing more between them then just a friendship.