Chapter:5

That morning Gajeel and I was woken by aunt Celia leaving for work it was 7:39 so we decided to get up as well.

Gajeel, to my surprise was a good cook and was able to make us breakfast. He set the plate down in front of me and kissed my forehead causing me to blush.

That's when we made a game plan for the day. We needed to go shopping and get us some new clothes . We set up a budget. We had around 250,000 so we were going to use it to get and apartment and furniture and soon get jobs but for today we were going shopping.

When we finished Gajeel wanted to take a shower but as he headed in "do you want to join me, gihi" he said teasing me.

I slapped his shoulder. "Baka, Gajeel" I said with a dark aroura. Gajeel then walked into the bathroom laughing his signature "gihi"laugh

After we got ready and headed out Gajeel drove to the mall. Now your limit is 500$ now don't go over. I gasped at the amount. "That's a lot". I said jaw dropping. "Well you don't have to spend it all just don't go over it, shrimp" he said messing up my hair.

We got out of the car and the first shop we hit was hot topic were Gajeel bought most of his clothes. I bought a few band tees from there but mostly got my stuff at JC pennies and American eagle.

When every thing was done I had only spent 250$ and decided to save the rest until I saw a books a million. Gajeel looked at me knowing my book obsession. "Now levy remember you only got 250 left don't buy the store" he said warningly. I laughed and walked in and picking out at least 10 books half of them were manga but the other half was books atleast 6-12 inches thick.

The total was about 100$ but thankfully they had a deal spend 100$ or more and get 25$ of so it was only 75$

After shopping and buying a bunch of books we still had some money so we decided to buy Celia some groceries mostly because we would most likely be staying there a while.

When we got to aunt Celia's apartment she wasn't home yet but she left a sticky note saying that she would be home around 5. It was 3:39 Gajeel picked me up and slung me over his shoulder and carried me to the couch. "Put me down, you big lug" I said with a smile.

"Gihi no way shrimp" he laughed out. He sat on the couch and set me on his lap. I was tiny compared to him I was able to sit on his lap. He grabbed my back and pulled me close to him.

His lips finally reached mine. He kissed me hard and didn't let go of me until I ran out of breath however after each breath we would take we continue again until we heard the door open.

It was aunt Celia. "You weren't gonna get of work till 5:00 I thought" Gajeel sputtered out embarrassed and with me still on his lap.

"I got off of work early" she said trying not to laugh. "If you continue like this your gonna end up doing something that your gonna regret" she said trying to work around what she meant.

Gajeel died with embarrassment while I tried not to laugh. Celia then went to her bedrooms to change. I tried to get off of Gajeel's lap but in the process he wrapped his pierced arms around me. "Please stay" he asked.

"Of course"

(hello baby dragons kinda boring chapter but I'll try to make the next one more interesting and I'm supper happy that you guys are supporting the Book and it's only been out for a few days and it already had 80 reads maybe more I can't imagine how many more there will be so remember be safe eat

Don't forget to silently scream at the sky that's silently screaming)