Final Chapter: Goodbye Friend...

Charlotte and Her friend are at the Hospital, looking for their best Friend... Dan. The Hospital are very Crowded. Filled with Parents and Teenager who have the same grade/College with Dan.

Charlotte sitting right next to Dan's Autopsy room. Crying...
Lily and Din are outside also crying
Suko & Hade feels Guilty
Richard are Stressed up on his job (Sometimes Break down Crying)

Dan's Parent are next to Dan's Body... Char can't see them. Char feels so guilty about Dan's Fate. She is the one who let Dan came, she also the one who took the Disk. She is sitting there all day...

Dan's fate reported due Bloodlost, Broken Lung, and Gun Bullet that stuck on his Body... The Doctors decided to do a Funeral on the next 2 Days...

2 Days later...

At Dan's Funeral...

  Charlotte, Din, & Jessie is there at the south of his Grave, seeing Dan's Coffin Buried Slowly.. Everybody is there...
Char, Suko, Hade, Din, Jessie, Lily, Bert, Mr. Rey, Jobless, And their parents... Even the Bully's there... Apologizing their Mistakes. They never thought he would ended like this.

  Everybody spreading a Flowers to the grave

Moments later... The Funeral is over...

Charlotte just standing in front of Dan's Grave... Remember how close he was with her...

He Learned her Past
He Became her Best Friend
He became very Useful

Suko: Hey Char... I have a Same feelings...
We Lost our best budy...
Times are changed, we need to move on...

Charlotte: Thanks Suk...

Hade: Well... We can't do anything about him... He is in the Better place now...

Dave: I salute this guy for his Braveness saving his only Best Friend...

I shall leave this Champion Trophy I got yesterday here...

Charlotte: Thanks Dave... He would love it...

Din: I thought We're just gonna get some small wound... But this is too hurtful...

Richard: This is a Sign of our memories about the adventure we have... Same with you Char...

Mr. Rey: I would like to add a Special Party after the problem is finished and try to make Dan happy... But that will not happening...

Lily: If I can talk to him a lot more...

Bullies: Hey Char! I heard you are the only close friend with Dan...

We want to have an apologies, we learned something useful...

Charlotte: It's Ok! Just don't bully someone that you didn't really know of...

Jessie: I have to go... But I hope I can see him one last time...

Charlotte: Same...

Everybody have leaved, only Charlotte standing there...

Charlotte: Thank You too Dan...
I will Remembered you

Charlotte leaving Dan's Grave and go to Richard (Still with Bert's Car Rent) Car. They are coming home, return to them self. Making Jokes, Happy, and Together...

Smile Dog Nightmare is No More
The Curse is gone.
No more "SPREAD A WORD".

-The End-
-Smile Dog Nightmare-