He came and held my hair back as I threw up.

"Go back to bed, I'm fine. I really need to get in the shower," I groaned.

"Okay, yell if you need me," Joe said, still half asleep.

He went back through to bed and I cleaned myself up and got in the shower. I feel so gross, I'm just got and sweaty and throwing up made me feel even worse.

I took a quick shower before getting out and putting on some lounge clothes and getting back into bed with Joe.

"Aw, you're dressed," Joe said, his eyes still shut as he wrapped his arm around me.

"I'm not a nudist like you," I said, closing my eyes and falling back to sleep.

We woke up quite a few hours later and surprisingly the kids weren't awake yet, or if they were, they weren't in here or making a lot of noise.

"Good morning baby, how are you feeling?" Joe asked.

"Alright," I nodded, giving him a small kiss.

"That's good," He grinned.

I spoke too soon, I could hear the kids coming through now.

"Joe, put on some underwear," I laughed as they knocked on the locked door.

Joe got up and slipped on some underwear before opening the door.

"Dad!" Noelle cheered.

"Good morning darlings," Joe smiled.

They came and sat on our bed with us.

"How are the babies?" Noah asked, gently touching my stomach.

"They're perfectly fine," I smiled.

"Why do they take so long to get here?" Noelle asked.

"Because they have to grow big and strong," Joe smiled, sitting back down next to me.

"When will they get here?"

"In seven months," Joe said.

"Seven months?! That's forever aways!" Noelle pouted.

"It'll go by really fast," Joe nodded.

"Maybe for you lot," I laughed lightly.

"Come on, let's get up," Joe nodded.

We didn't do much today, just lounged about, Adelaide and Bill came around for a bit with Opal and we chatted with them, told them about the babies. However other than that, we didn't do much.

The kids were quite tired, I think it's from the heat, but yeah, the day was quite boring.

"Mummy, can we watch the television?" Noelle asked me.

"Yeah, come on, I'll join you," I smiled, getting out of bed from my nap, even though it was already late in the evening, I had decided to take a nap.

We were watching some program on the TV.

"Noelle has a crush on him!" Noah giggled, pointing to one of the actors on the screen.

"So do you!" Noelle giggled.

"'Elle! No I don't!" Noah flushed.

"He is good looking, huh?" I smirked, "Don't tell Dad I said that," I joked.

"You're too old for him!" Noelle giggled.

"Oi, no I'm not," I laughed, tickling Noelle, "You're too young for him!"

"Stop!" Noelle giggled, squirming from me tickling her.

I stopped tickling her and we all continued watching the program and then started talking about school.

Are you excited for school to start in September?" I laughed lightly.

"No!" They both pouted.

"'Elle will get to see Leo!" Noah teased, sticking out his tongue.

"Noah! No!" She shook her head.

"Oh, who's this 'Leo'?" I smirked.

"Her boyfriend!" Noah teased.

"No!"

"You're seven years old! You can't have a boyfriend!" I joked, knowing that having boyfriends in primary school are all a joke anyways.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Noelle giggled.

"Do you have a crush on him?" I smiled.

"No! Well, maybe," Noelle blushed.

"See! I called it!" Noah laughed.

"What's this I hear about boyfriends and crushes?" Joe asked as he came from our room.

"Noelle has a crush on Leo!" Noah laughed.

"Who's Leo? I'm going to go beat him up, nobody sees my little girl!" Joe joked.

"Dad! No!" Noelle giggled.

"You're not allowed to date until you're twenty!" Joe joked.

"Twenty?!" Noelle pouted.

"I'm joking," Joe laughed, "Come here," He grinned, pulling Noelle on his lap as Noah came and sat with me.

I turned off the TV and we just sat around talking and joking. Joe then turned on Fifa and was teaching Noah how to play, and Noelle joined, as she wanted to be included in anything Joe does. She's such a daddy's girl. I watched for a while before getting up to start making dinner.

°

a/n: hiya I hope you're all enjoying it! Thanks for reading. Sorry this chapter is a bit shorter, I'm having a bit of writers block. Love you all loads. X