"Look Keagan, I understand your concerns, but I need to get better now.  I can't be an invalid when so much is riding on me. Too many people are depending on me!"

"Well how are people going to depend on you if you laid out crippled or better yet dead!" Keagan stepped away from me trying to calm down. He whipped back around, "I get it, you are the warrior princess who thinks she is invincible.  But guess what you are not Celina.  You can die just like the rest of us lowly wolves."

"Don't you dare talk to me like that! Do you really think I'm some spoiled little princess playing warrior? You know nothing about me.  In fact none of you do! The only person who knows me is probably dead by now! I know that I can die! Don't you think I know that? I live with that thought everyday of my life! But not only can I die but I could also be the cause of hundreds and thousands of wolves to die just by knowing me! So, no I can't just sit here while people may die because of me!"

"Then take that anger and let us help you get better.  Quit trying to do it on your own." Keagan was now sitting on the bed pulling me into his warm embrace.

"I don't know how." A sob escape my throat and I duck my head into his neck and Keagan rubbed soothing circles on my back.

"Well isn't this sweet." Korin sounded bored as he took in the scene in front of him.

Keagan pulled away from me standing up blocking my view of Korin.  I bent forward letting my hair form a curtain around my face as I wipe away the tears. I didn't want Korin to see any signs of weakness. "You should take better care of your mate, then I wouldn't have to." Keagan pushed past Korin bumping his shoulder to emphasize his statement as he left. Korin stood leaning again the frame with his arms crossed over his chest and his feet crossed at the ankles.  By looking at him he seem to be relaxed even bored but when I made eye contact they told a different story. It was harder to feel his emotions through our bond since my wolf was still too weak to fully connect with me.  I could feel her presence but that was all. But I didn't need our connection to realize that Korin was pissed, like that was something new.  He seemed to always to be pissed at me.  I knew that deep down he wished he wasn't stuck with me as his mate. I was not ready for a show down with him but might  as well get on with it.  I was helpless physically due to Sebastian, so why not let Korin finish me off emotionally. I've never felt so weak and exposed in my life and at the mercy of people around me.  I hated this feeling.

"Are you in love with him?" Korin question caught me off guard, that was the last thing I ever expected to come out of his mouth.

"With Keagan? Of course not, I barely know him?'

"No, Trevor." Trevor? Trevor? Where did that come from? Why now?

"Are you serious?"It was none of his business.  He didn't care about me anyway.

"Answer the question, I need to know?"

"Why? What difference does it make?" I shrugged my shoulders. Korin left his relaxed pose and charge the bed. He grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

"Answer the damn question, Celina!" his pained voice and the look of desperation caused me to answer.

"Yes, umm No." Korin released my shoulders and jumped off the bed to make his escape from the tent. "Wait, it's not what you think.  Please, hear me out." Come on Celina, you can do this.  Let's just lay it all out there for one last time. Korin had stopped and slowly turned around and waited.

"When I first met Trevor, I thought that there was something there between us and I was attracted to him.  At first I thought he was my mate, but of course he's not. I'm not going to lie I love Trevor, but I'm not in love with him. He was not made for me, you are." There I said it,  finally I glanced up to see how Korin was reacting to my revelation.