"Is Alexander Being Awkward or is He Gay for Laurens no one Knows"

*Alexander's point of view (pov)*

In the words of my highschool teacher, i have always been non-stop. Nothing has held me back, although it hasn't been easy.

If I can survive years of poverty and tragedy, why can't I work up the nerve to open this door?

I've been standing in front of my college dorm for about five minutes, clutching the key in my shaky hand.

When I open that door, I will meet my dorm mate, and officially be a college student. I'm going to be honest, im very scared. I've spent 97% of my life working and learning, I never learned how to make friends.

'It can't be that hard' I say in my mind, as I stick the key in the hole and twist the doorknob, opening the door.

I immediately see that one side already has some decor so I walk to the other side and drop my things on the bare bed. When I turn around, there's a freckled boy with curly shoulder-length hair and dark eyes.

"Hello, I'm Laurens. John Laurens." He says with a sweet voice.

I like him, so I grab the hand he's stuck out (it was a very awkward handshake) and reply,

"Hi, Im Hamilton. Alexander Hamilton. Nice to meet you."

"Are we roomates?" I ask, before internally punching myself.

Of course he's your roommate, idiot.

"Yeah, we are!" Laurens replied to my stupid question.

He treats me like a human at least, unlike everyone else who treats me like the next Albert Einstein. Thank you so much, Principal Washington, for putting a whole article about me on the school website.

"Well we're gonna be roommates for the next four years, so do you want to meet my friends and go out for a beer?"

Well I can't say no to his adorable face, so I smile and nod, grabbing my jacket before we walk out the door.

Authors Note- Why do all Hamilton fanfics sound the same? it doesn't matter because I love them all.

Uh, do the vote, comment, follow me thingie i guess. My instagram is @///lin.is.life so check it out, you don't need to follow or or anything, i usually post a lot but I'm taking a break because all my followers are inactive.

Anyway, bYe

O SHIT OK UPDATE LIKE TWO MONTHS LATER MY INSTAGRAM IS SPOOKED4HAM BUT THATS TEMPORARY, IT'S USUALLY HYPED4HAM