Always in between: Who's side to choose. Chapter 4

Autor notes: Sorry guys it took so long. I had a bad year and its starting to clear up a bit so i'm trying to write further.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Lady Finn , can you check if I have formulated it right? " Asks Adam .

He always does is while he still has to write the same thing. She know he does not mean the text , but how it is written.

He gives it to Finn after she check it right away.

It is good as usual , but Adam needs to be sure it's right.

He does not want lady Finn get into trouble because for him.

He is here to serve her and not to get her into trouble.

" Thanks Adam as usual, " says Finn and put it in the pocket of the Shadowman coat.

" Anything else lady Finn? " Asks Adam .

" Yes, if I'm not back in time . Would you be able to deliver the note as the Shadowman ? " Asks Finn.

" But of course, my lady , " Adam says. " I leave you alone so you can prepare for tonight . "

Finn let herself fall onto her bed .

What was the reason again why she goes to the party tonight?

For her father right? And make sure he does not get into trouble if she does not stay with the sheriff.

She is used to it to be with the sheriff for some time and play as evil as him.

Would just be nice if she did not need to do that because she doesn't agree with the sheriff .

And maybe Marian was right about the Shadowman .

What the Shadowman does is really bad, but that's just to make it better for the people who live there.

She need to find another way to work as the shadowman.

Finn is glad Adam also has its own Shadowman costume , just in case she can not go because of the sheriff .

Adam is always there for her and he is also her best friend . Sometimes you would say he was in love with her...

Oh yes ! I have to change for tonight!