All Rights Reserved.

Dark Skin

Copyyright © 2016 Queen_Cinnabun (Cece V) All Rights Reserved

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without prior methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Any similarities between the real world and this book are purely coincidental. All characters are mine, unless stated otherwise.

Quoted works will be given due credit when used in the book, the proper citation will be available at the end of the chapter. If there is no citation at the end of the chapter, assume the words are mine.
-------

Hello!

My writer's name is Cece, welcome to my new book Dark Skin clearly you're interested in reading it. I hope you enjoy it, I worked quite hard on it and I hope that the standards I set for myself are met. Please leave comments on what you enjoy, your predictions, your favorite characters or the ones you absolutely loath. Aha, anyhow. Thanks for stopping by.

ENJOY!