Chapter 23: Gonna Get My Nigga❤

Aaron POV

I seen Kevin down by the lake with his thot ass friend, Angel(I think that's her name). So me being the nigga I am and me wanting him I had to approach him.

"Heyyyyyyyyyyy Steel", Kevin little thot friend said to me.

I just gave that bitch a wave cause my main focus at the moment was my Baby, Kevin. I seen that me doing that gesture to her made Kevin wanna laugh. I might've did her wrong but that's how we gotta treat hoes.

"Heyyyyyyyyy Kevin", I said to him trynna copy what his hoe friend said to me.

"Hey "Steel"", Kevin said.

This nigga trying TOOO hard keep it cool.

"Kevin what I tell you about calling me that? You can call me by my REAL name😉", I said trynna be a flirt.

I could see me telling him that turned him on. I think he like that fact that he the only mf I allow to call me Aaron.

"What's yo real name?", Andrea said trynna be cute.

"Nunya. ONLY Kevin can call me by my real name. Not you or anyone else," I told her.

"Boy You acting like you somebody important," She had the nerve to say.

"Listen Bitch, I'm more important than you, yo mama, and grandma all put together. So imma need for you to shut yo face Ana," I snapped at her.

"My name is Angelina," She mumbled under her breath.

I couldn't help but laugh cause the bitch think I really care. What I really wanna know is why she think I like her. I mean yeah she cute but I heard of her background and also she my future boyfriend best friend.

Angelina POV

I can't believe Steel fucking dissed me like that. Makes me question: Do I still wanna try to be with him?........Uhhh Duhh of course. My cousin is his plug so Imma see if he can talk or beat something sense into Steel to be with me. Steel might think he like boys now but he don't. It's just a crazy weird ass phase he going through right now. We were meant to be together!!! I feel it in my heart. I just gotta make him feel it in his too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kevin POV

Later on in the car I had to ask Angelina what happened between her and Aaron. Even though that was mad funny how he rejected her soooo mfn hard she still my best friend so I gotta make sure she cool.

"What was that between you and Aa- I mean Steel?", I asked her.

"What you was finna call him?", She asked me while eying me suspiciously.

"Girl nothing. But answer my question", I said to her.

"I don't even know, to be honest. He was fucking tripping", She said.

"Don't you think you was being a little strong towards him though?", I asked her.

"Nigga who side you on? His or mines?", She said giving me an evil eye.

"Bitch Neither!", I semi yelled.

After that the rest of the ride was quiet as fuck cause that bitch know she was dead wrong. What I do know is Imma get my nigga before she try again ❤.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So I'm back!!! But am I better? Lol I hope so. But thanks for reading expect a new chapter tomorrow hopefully. Love Y'all 😘😘❤

READ!

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!!