Chapter 11: Kevin's House

Kevin Pov

The car ride back to my house was silent as hell. I could tell Angelina was mad at me but I didn't give three fucks because my kinda crush "Steel" (I guess that's his name). That nigga straight up disrespected me. As we pulled up to my house Angelina turned to me and asked, "What's yo problem? Why the fuck you act a fool at the party?"

"Bitch what you mean what's my problem? I know damn well you seen that nigga disrespect me. And yo little ass didn't say shit either like you usually do. You know what? Fuck you Bitch. Holla at me when you know how to be a friend again." I said.

And with that I walked out her car and left that bitch looking stunned. She pissed me off and she had some mfn nerve. I didn't even care to look back I just kept walking my little (not really little) sassy ass up to my house.

Angelina Pov

I sat outside of Kevin house for a minute because I can't believe Kevin talked to me like that. I never seen him that mad. Not matter how much he got humiliated. I bet y'all wondering why I ain't say nothing when Kevin was getting disrespected. Well I ain't say nothing when he was getting disrespected because I really like Aaron and I don't wanna blow my chance. I know I sound like a bad friend but trust me after I get with Aaron we all gonna be cool and friends. Me, Kevin, and Aaron. Maybe I should go see Aaron soon so I can make him my man and get my Best Friend back. I don't know though. I gotta think bout it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: What y'all think so far? Y'all think Angelina plan gonna work or Nah?

Don't Forget To Vote.Comment.Read :)