Chapter 1:The Meeting

Aaron's POV:

I was walking into Ronald Regan High School when a very short and skinny boy bumps right into my rock hard chest.

Speaking of my rock hard chest let me introduce and describe myself to you. My name is Aaron; I'm 21 years old and I'm as straight as a ruler.

Short, Skinny Boy: "Hey Boy "

"Kevin, you know him?", The girl with him asks.

Kevin: "Nah I don't know him Angelina, but he cute so I spoke to him."

Meanwhile I was standing there listening to them talk the whole time. I couldn't get my mind off of how cute and bubbly this boy personality was. What am I talking about? I'm straight. I'm not suppose to say shit like that.

Aaron: "Well watch where you going Faggot."

I only said that so he wouldn't think I was gay.

Kevin: "Boy who tf you think you talking to? Cause I know damn well you don't think you talking to me. I was just trynna be nice to yo rude ass. what yo old ass doing at a high school anyways? Did they hold you back that many times? You know once you 21 they kicking yo dumb ass outta school. You might as well give up and get yo GED."

Angelina: "Ohhhhh BURN!"

Aaron: "If yo nosy ass must know, I'm not in high school no more. Imma grown ass man. I just came to pick up my cousin Gabriel."

Kevin: "Whatever . I definitely regret being nice to you because I don't like his ass either."

Aaron: "Man get tf off of my cousin dick. He probably ain't even do nothing to you any ways."

Kevin: "His bitch ass been fucking with me since elementary for being gay."

After he said that he just walked away with that girl Angelic, I think that's her name, following behind him. The whole time I was thinking I gotta get him to talk to me cause little dude seem cool ;).

A/N: This my first story I'm writing on Wattpad . Sorry for any spelling mistakes and stuff. Tell me what you think.

CRITICISM IS WELCOMED!

Inbox me any ideas you might have or what you wanna see in the next chapter.

Also let me know if I should do longer chapters.